Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greetings peeps. :wave: Just got 5 before I gotta feed the animals, I mean the family...everyone ok?

BTW, Wild, how you now that you've had a few hours to recouperate after your...*ahem* proceedure? :hug:

Absolutely gorgeous baby Dis....hugglesome....

Dismantled said:

not to mention that they put the most dangerous animals down at the bottom of the hill (grizzlies) then if they get our your screwed!

Again, see? Survival of the fittest.
I believe they let em loose once every other tuesday.

The Toronto Zoo....saving the planet by feeding people to bears, one tuesday at a time.

Now that's my kinda conservation :rockon:

:lmao:

Dismantled said:

maybe we will all three be preggers together this winter :lmao: we can all sit around and bitch and moan about swelling and stuff like that:lmao: it will be so fun!:hug:

:lmao: It would

Although the chances of getting her on a U2 fan thread aren't very likely :lol:

We're close until it comes to music, then we're chalk and cheese :lol: Although we both like Bono Jovi , and his music

Wild = Rock Chick :rockon:

Jess = Dancey stuff :yuck:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Again, see? Survival of the fittest.
I believe they let em loose once every other tuesday.

The Toronto Zoo....saving the planet by feeding people to bears, one tuesday at a time.

Now that's my kinda conservation :rockon:

:lmao:

I knew there was something up like that! I was going to mention the bottom of the hill feeling like and looking like the set of LOST:yikes:

WildHoney said:

:lmao: It would

Although the chances of getting her on a U2 fan thread aren't very likely :lol:

We're close until it comes to music, then we're chalk and cheese :lol: Although we both like Bono Jovi , and his music

Wild = Rock Chick :rockon:

Jess = Dancey stuff :yuck:

bon jovi:love:

WildHoney said:

I'm fine thanks YDW :hug:

Had some pain earlier although when NI asked i said i was ok, Hate lying to him but don't wat him to worry

I didn't have any pain after mine. At least I don't remember having any...(Must have been the vodka I drank later...:lol: :lol: ) Mind you, I didn't have any biopsies this time. Maybe that's why. They took some last time, back in 2000 but I can't remember that long ago how I felt. I think they take biopsies of polyps as a matter of course, the little critters. (polyps not the drs..hee hee).

Back
Top Bottom