Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...I know I'm always talkin about my dog, but I gotta brag about this...

Today, on the ride up, he actually undid his safety belt!!! I was so surprised. Even as a child, it took me FOREVER to figure out press, hold, and pull. This guy did it without opposable thumbs!!!

I didn't know what to do, b/c I was mad that he endangered himself, but proud he was so smart. :lol: so then I just gave him a lecture about Kanye West, and how in so many of his songs he mentions how the safety belt saved his life. And how even richman Kanye acknowledges their importance.

:lol: I don't think he knew a thing I was saying.

BB - :lol: We'll just untwist you and hang you over the balcony to air out :laugh: You'll be good to go!

Thora - Thank goodness for that. I've seen the footage of Vancouver on the news :no: The worse we ever get is a bit too much snow from time to time :shrug:

kafrun said:

Carmel

:huh: << Because it's just been another one of those days. Too much to do :no: I quit! :scream: At least for the rest of the night :p

BB :hug: Been practicing your yoga? :shifty:

I take it the crazy paperwork fiasco is still an on going mess?:grumpy:

I am glad you are here:hug:

Hi mia:wave: Drea:hug:

Drea said:
<-- has broken out the Malibu and Pepsi :wink:

(However, there will be NO :drunk: posting tonight, at least from me :lol: )

Aww, no drunky Drea?! :sad: :laugh:

I'm having a rum & Coke as I usually do on a Friday night.

Kaf - I haven't even had the power to see the news! :lmao: I have no idea what it's looked like around here, but I'm sure it was pretty disastrous. It was the worst storm we've had in a really long time.

redhotswami said:
Drea! :wave: OMG I love malibu, I never thought to add it with pepsi!!!! Looks like I need to visit the alphabet store tomorrow :wink:

I don't know if it'll taste the same for you - you silly Americans and your corn-syruped pop :lol: Up here, we have REAL sugar to go with the caffeine :wink:

Mia, I am impressed that your dog can undo his seat belt. Even if he shouldn't. :wink:

My seat belt buckle has taken to sliding all the way down the belt to the floor of my car. And I have to really dig for it before I can put it on. :angry:

New topic: Why is Barbara Walters on my TV right now? Wasn't there a Barbara Walters special last night? :huh:

Carmelu2fan said:

I take it the crazy paperwork fiasco is still an on going mess?:grumpy:

I am glad you are here:hug:

Hi mia:wave: Drea:hug:
Oh yeah, paperwork, bills, moving issues :blahblah: The usual. I'm almost used to it by now :happy:

I put that all away though now. Glad to be here with my favorite ladies :sexywink: :hug:

By the way, that hobbit song keeps popping into my head :shifty::laugh:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww you are just too sweet for words! :lol:
:grumpy:

No wait.. that's pretty much in in a nutshell :hmm::yes::lol:

Thora - Yeah, well it looked pretty nasty from what I could see :no: Stupid weather :p

ThoraSEB said:

Aww, no drunky Drea?! :sad: :laugh:

I'm having a rum & Coke as I usually do on a Friday night.

Kaf - I haven't even had the power to see the news! :lmao: I have no idea what it's looked like around here, but I'm sure it was pretty disastrous. It was the worst storm we've had in a really long time.

Let me guess, Captian Morgans Spiced Rum?:drool:

I'm having my glass of merlot. :drunk:

Let's have a toast everyone

:wink:

Drea said:

I don't know if it'll taste the same for you - you silly Americans and your corn-syruped pop :lol: Up here, we have REAL sugar to go with the caffeine :wink:

And really good sweetener in the diet pop :up:

(that would be diet soda to the rest of you).

kafrun said:

:grumpy:

No wait.. that's pretty much in in a nutshell :hmm::yes::lol:

Silly girl :giggle:

Unfortunately it's time for me to say goodbye :sad: Had a lot of fun though it was really great seeing all of you :).

Hope everyone has a great night and day tomorrow :hug:

Ms Mia I will be seeing you around tomorrow :flirt:

Drea said:

Your pepsi is different from ours? I really didn't know that! i'm not a big fizzy fan meself. I don't really have a preference.

Carmelu2fan said:

Let me guess, Captian Morgans Spiced Rum?:drool:

I'm having my glass of merlot. :drunk:

Let's have a toast everyone

:wink:
Hey, I want some :grumpy: I'm alcohol-less here. Care to send some Kaf's way? :sexywink: You could upload it and then YSI to me :yes: :lol:

kafrun said:

Oh yeah, paperwork, bills, moving issues :blahblah: The usual. I'm almost used to it by now :happy:

I put that all away though now. Glad to be here with my favorite ladies :sexywink: :hug:

By the way, that hobbit song keeps popping into my head :shifty::laugh:

The hobbit song:lmao: My buddie at work sent it to me and said that when ever we have to go to a boring meeting listen to that song. It really helps keep the :happy: going.

Kaf, take your time in doing all the important stuff, that way you get everything organized and together the first time.:hug: You have my best wishes on that.

redhotswami said:
Carmel!!!! :hug: How are you tonight?

I am fine Mia. It took me a while to figure out who "mia" was. Then I realized, :der: It is the gal I was calling redhots.:giggle: How you doin?:wink:

redhotswami said:

Your pepsi is different from ours? I really didn't know that! i'm not a big fizzy fan meself. I don't really have a preference.

:yes: Pretty much any pop brand that crosses both countries is different... Another example: Mountain Dew. In Canada, normal Mountain Dew has no caffeine, a fact which startled some of my American friends (one of the reactions was "then why drink it?" :lol: ) I tried the US version about 6 years ago, didn't notice a taste difference... and wasn't affected any differently by the caffeine :shrug: (Mind you, I think I'd only had the Cdn version once or twice before that.) In Canada - for reasons I have no clue about - clear pop can't have caffeine in it.

Back
Top Bottom