Pleban Girls Party - Attack of the clones!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Did you listened to it on 93.9FM? Or did you hear it from somewhere else (like Radio@AOL, Music Choice or by CD)?

Just a local station.
They were playing Chirstmas music while sitting on the roof of a McDonalds to raise money for some 'Make a Wish' charity thingy.

WElcome Back Thora :hug: :heart: Glad you got all settled back in.

SG they are all so cute! I swear Jeffy gets cuter and cuter as he grows. :love: And I love your hair!!! It looks so hawt! :drool: How soon are you gonna be mailing yourself to me? :sexywink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
WElcome Back Thora :hug: :heart: Glad you got all settled back in.

SG they are all so cute! I swear Jeffy gets cuter and cuter as he grows. :love: And I love your hair!!! It looks so hawt! :drool: How soon are you gonna be mailing yourself to me? :sexywink: :giggle:

and I'll be there around Spring Break :wink: (hopefully)

greeneyedgirl said:

Just a local station.
They were playing Chirstmas music while sitting on the roof of a McDonalds to raise money for some 'Make a Wish' charity thingy.

Ahh...ok...I don't know if it's because you live farther away from Chicago/Cook County area or what :shrug:

SG...I'm glad I ain't the only one :hug: But my family usually waits to put up the decorations until well AFTER Thanksgiving :wink: :hug:

I'm trying to decide for the new sims - do I go with the different era U2 sims or just one sim for each U2 member and various other celebrities?

Gnight Jo!:hug:
Sweet dreams

Sad_Girl said:
I'm trying to decide for the new sims - do I go with the different era U2 sims or just one sim for each U2 member and various other celebrities?

Allow me to jump on the fence and say I've always enjoyed it, and whichever way you feel like going will lead to lots of entertainment I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom