Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
0's in Detroit that IS pretty high for thuis time of

now we've had 2 days or so of 50's {helps melting some of the snow].....and we're going down into the low 30's by Sat in the day.

but you're at least ? 50 - 100 miles more north than us in nyc ???

Dazz :hug: , I think we are a good 50 miles or so to the north of NYC -- and we're on the Great Lakes, which do influence our climate.

:slight weather and geography nerdishness: :nerd:

I still can't figure out how you on the East Coast got all that snow last weekend and we didn't get any ... :shrug:

I haven't seen Red Rocks in ages,. but i don't have it anyway.

when my sis & I were at the bar for our Pre-show ETS pakage..they were playing the Slane ZVid...

my sis looks at it :eeklaugh: and declares "Ï don't remember it looking like THIS!"

we'd seen the ? original broadcast at her house. But the Official Vid , that was soooooo much Hotter!:drool: :drool: :drool:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I have all these quotes but I don't know what to use or what to write about!

How are you? :hug:

I'm good :D I'm really :happy: because this is the first day in MONTHS that I have no homework :hyper: and I'm leaving on Sunday for Mexico :happy:

And tomorrow's day at school won't be bad at all because people from different homerooms compete in this game thing and it's really fun :) (except for when you get hit between the eyes with 2 basketballs at the same time and get a bruise :|) So there will be like no work, and then there's no school for a week *YES* :hyper:

jobob said:

Dazz :hug: , I think we are a good 50 miles or so to the north of NYC -- and we're on the Great Lakes, which do influence our climate.

We have The Atlantic as our modifer and it ....weather stats have shown...we can have ? 30% - 40% of our winter weathe percipitation BE rain instead of snow {probably some is sleet/freezing rain :madspit:

also a weather :nerd:

:slight weather and geography nerdishness: :nerd:

I still can't figure out how you on the East Coast got all that snow last weekend and we didn't get any ... :shrug:

The Jet Stream must have dipped juuuuust soooooo..{and maybe other weather fronts arranged just so as to give it to us , but not Detroit area.

I'm alright Sami - just glad we took the time and initiative to stck the kitchen up well because we aren't going out in this weather :no: :lol:

and don't feel bad - getting started is always the hardest part :hug:

sami0201 said:

:lol: I have all these quotes but I don't know what to use or what to write about!

Well, you know, you can start -- at least this often works for me -- by just picking something and starting to write.

Which is one reason why I :heart: word processors; they make it so much easier to just start working from anywhere. :wink:

circa1992 said:

And tomorrow's day at school won't be bad at all because people from different homerooms compete in this game thing and it's really fun :) (except for when you get hit between the eyes with 2 basketballs at the same time and get a bruise :|) So there will be like no work, and then there's no school for a week *YES* :hyper:

safe traveling and wonderful vacation, sarah!

:) :) remembers the "week of no school" joys! :hyper: :hyper:

Yeah, I guess I'll just pick a quote and start writing. I'm a really bad writer though :lol:

My doggie just hurt herself and she can't walk :yikes: My mom might have to take her to the vet :uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm alright Sami - just glad we took the time and initiative to stck the kitchen up well because we aren't going out in this weather :no: :lol:

good! :hug:

I made sure I had the foods I wanted in the house on fri/sat . I did staY HOME ALLLL DAY/EVE LAST sUN. :yes:

particularly b/c we haven't seen our Super much lately and that would mean the 6 outside steps w no railing and the walkway may not be swept

dazzledbylight said:

The Jet Stream must have dipped juuuuust soooooo..{and maybe other weather fronts arranged just so as to give it to us , but not Detroit area.

Sounds like that's what probably happened. Because many other times, we've been at the western edge of those big winter storms.

:yikes: just thinking about some of them ...

Oh, Sami :sad: she probably should be checked out; sounds like she's in real pain :hug:

My kitty twisted her leg once, and we had to get x-rays and all of that - luckily we ended up being able to give her a muscle relaxer and steroids to fix the strain/sprain as there was no fracture. It's so hard to see them hurting :sad:

A law of life that would make the world a better place if everyone followed it is that “you have to become the change you want to see in the world.”

I know it's like a fragment but hows the law? (courtesy of B :wink: I'll credit him) The ones I had in mind were too personal, the thing says 'a law of life is a guideline for living that would make the world a better place if everyone followed it. It is NOT a personal guideline for living like "early to bed, early to rise..." '

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, Sami :sad: she probably should be checked out; sounds like she's in real pain :hug:

My kitty twisted her leg once, and we had to get x-rays and all of that - luckily we ended up being able to give her a muscle relaxer and steroids to fix the strain/sprain as there was no fracture. It's so hard to see them hurting :sad:

The vet said that we can take her to the emergency clinic or give her half a baby asprin and take her in the morning.. I think my mom is going to give her asprin but if she still won't put her paw down she'll take her

Back
Top Bottom