Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THUD...i just got to the part in last thread
where SG posted the shirtless, semi-jacketless pic of B at the scandinavian concert where the A/C broke down.........:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:lmao:

sinse i've dome all my posting in public places <now that could sound pervy :giggle:>

hey B can i post with you? :sexywink:

there have been a few times where I've either laughed /snorted cut laugher off at some of the stuff we PGP'rs have said OR gasped in awe/lust at some of the pics.....

Last edited:
alis.....
......this place is about to close :lmao:

I guess I'll see the sunrise when i get home!!! :laugh:

*sings*
"....spirit of the rising sun, lift me up......"

3 sunrises// Wide Awake in America :drool: :drool: :drool:

:scratch: where is a good ploace for pancakes! :lol:

my fav pancake place is closed on SundaY.

Last edited:
Alisaura said:

:rockon: RL PGP!

Dublin is halfway between, the long way round... but the other way round we'd be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. And probably not somewhere nice like Hawaii :wink:
And of course, U2 doesn't happen to live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean :giggle:

Plebafest in Dublin :hyper::drool: or maybe they'll have to rename it Droolin after we've all left :lmao:

:hmm: an isolated island in the pacific Ocean with just U2 and a whole lot of pleba girls :combust:, we'd be like the amazon woman only using men for sex :shifty:

It'd be a real life Plebaville

WildHoney said:

Plebafest in Dublin :hyper::drool: or maybe they'll have to rename it Droolin after we've all left :lmao:

:hmm: an isolated island in the pacific Ocean with just U2 and a whole lot of pleba girls :combust:, we'd be like the amazon woman only using men for sex :shifty:

It'd be a real life Plebaville

:drool: that thought wins at life!

Sad_Girl said:
320px-SchroederPiano.jpg

Actually :hmm: - if you compare this pic with one of Larry at the keyboard.... :ohmy: :giggle:

It so does :giggle:

My evidence....

2005_0922Recent0311.jpg

:drool:

:lol: oh Wild, FINALLY something I can teach YOU instead of the other way around!

first thing about procrastination, sleep... lots of sleep... stay in bed till it's 11/12ish... :drool: or even longer... then go eat breakfast, watch some tv... till 2.... decide to get dressed, shower.... aand it's already 3 pm.... then go to the blue crack and it's night in no time!

WildHoney said:
Ali :drool:

You're up early :ohmy:
*checks clock* Um, it's nearly 10pm here.... :lol:

If I was a master procrastinator, I suppose that would be pretty early :lol:

GG2's procractination schedule looks like too much work to me! My version is: Crawl out of bed around 11am, turn on computer/blue crack. Reluctantly tear yourself away to get pizza at 8pm, then go back to blue crack until 3am. :yes: And if you can get away without the pizza outing, then you are a master :bow:

And remember... if you're working hard to procrastinate, you're going about it all wrong :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
:lol: oh Wild, FINALLY something I can teach YOU instead of the other way around!

first thing about procrastination, sleep... lots of sleep... stay in bed till it's 11/12ish... :drool: or even longer... then go eat breakfast, watch some tv... till 2.... decide to get dressed, shower.... aand it's already 3 pm.... then go to the blue crack and it's night in no time!

Wow i bow to your superior procrastinator knowledge

I had a plan along those lines although i didn't have the decide to get dressed and shower part, i was going to stay in my PJ's all day :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom