Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read it?

I'm sure it was just taken out of context...I hope! My dad saw it and now he's looking up flights to Hawaii :lmao: :evil:

They HAVE to tour again! I'm sure they will- they've been saying they want to put out a new album! :yes:

hey sami:hug:

yeah I ran straight to the article....I took the whole thing as they were saying goodbye to the Vertigo tour....

I doubt they would quit touring...god I hope not:crazy: But just let your dad keep thinking that:evil: Hawaii:drool:

sami0201 said:
Hi Diane, Weldy! :hug:

Yeah Dis, I'm SURE they won't stop touring...the only part that threw me off was when he said "because we can never top this." :shrug:

Hey weldy:wave:

yeah...I'm not worried about them stopping.:hug:

That quote in Billboard made me a little nervous. I read it at the library and I was like, uh oh...

...but I think The Guys enjoy playing live too much to quit now. They sound and look better than ever! And I think Bono especially needs the attention--he seems to crave being noticed and appreciated in person.

Diane L said:
That quote in Billboard made me a little nervous. I read it at the library and I was like, uh oh...

...but I think The Guys enjoy playing live too much to quit now. They sound and look better than ever! And I think Bono especially needs the attention--he seems to crave being noticed and appreciated in person.

Yeah, they are amazing right now! I don't think they'll just stop...

Oh...nevermind....I read the Rolling Stone one on @u2 a while back and I'm not fully worried.....I just assumed that after the tour is over that they will relax for a while then create another album and tour.

I understand why everyone is sweating about it...cause I was a bit too :shrug:

sami0201 said:
My mom said she'd take me to get new sheets for my bed today :lol: :love:

When I have a little extra money I want to get a new comforter. Martha Stewart at Kmart has a Bed-in-a-Bag with a comforter exactly like the one I still have which is torn in many places (I have another one in better shape too.) I was going to order it during an online sale, but the sale ended earlier than I'd thought.

I like shopping for sheets, comforters and things like that. I have more sheets than I need now. And I could open a bath and dish towel store with what I have around here!!!

Diane L said:

When I have a little extra money I want to get a new comforter. Martha Stewart at Kmart has a Bed-in-a-Bag with a comforter exactly like the one I still have which is torn in many places (I have another one in better shape too.) I was going to order it during an online sale, but the sale ended earlier than I'd thought.

I like shopping for sheets, comforters and things like that. I have more sheets than I need now. And I could open a bath and dish towel store with what I have around here!!!

:lol: Me too! My bed is like mix and match pretty much because I just have a plain comforter...and I've really wanted orange sheets lately for some reason :laugh:

Diane L said:

:reject: I'd never seen them!!! But I haven't been shopping in a while, since I'm trying not to spend money.

I believe you cause I rarely seem them in tha color but I had a Little Mermaid set and a Garfield set when I was younger (One of my relatives gave me the Little Mermaid Bed set as well as two Cabbage Patch Dolls if I remember right :shrug: )

So anything is possible :wink: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom