Pleban Girls gone wild Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I just put on No More Lonely Nights....just seems SO weird...such a pretty song. David Gilmour is not known for performing on "pretty songs."

But the guitar solo :drool:

Should I take this over to Bang and Clatter? :reject: :lol:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Okay, I just put on No More Loney Nights....just seems SO weird...such a pretty song. David Gilmour is not known for performing on "pretty songs."

But the guitar solo :drool:

Should I take this over to Bang and Clatter? :reject: :lol:

Yes. :angry: Get out of here with your David guitar talk. :angry:
:shifty:

:wink:

I really should get that movie :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
I just realized, my earliest memory was from 1981! I have a really hard time remembering a lot of details about my childhood (sometimes, a few things I remember in vivid detail)

and I remember very clearly when Reagan took office, and Carter got on Airforce one for the last time, and he turned and waved, and I was watching the news coverage of this with my mom, and I was so sad! I was crying and asked my mom why they were sending the president away, where he was going, if he was going to die...

Wow, I was an intense four year old :lmao:

:lmao: Awww!!!! :cute:

Tre!! :hug: Is it still quiet over there? :shifty:

Sami - sure, stay up for a boy. :angry: :wink:

I'm downloading music which did well in 1981, both in the US and in the UK....

:lol: wow! Some of it is just... Wow! :lmao:

*I'm doing alright, Tre, thanks for asking :D

the rockin edge said:

great song:drool: :drool: :drool:

great album :drool:

Morning Glory, Champagne Supernova :love: , Don't Look Back In Anger :drool: , Wonderwall, Roll With It, Hello, like every song! :lmao:

you don't happen to have the song Little By Little do you? :shifty: Not sure which album it's from...maybe Definitely Maybe?

sami0201 said:

great album :drool:

Morning Glory, Champagne Supernova :love: , Don't Look Back In Anger :drool: , Wonderwall, Roll With It, Hello, like every song! :lmao:

you don't happen to have the song Little By Little do you? :shifty: Not sure which album it's from...maybe Definitely Maybe?

Oasis is playing here Mar 20th...I asked Sarah if she wanted to go and she was like :no: and that she might not even be back from Europe yet. :madspit:

Wanna go with? :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom