Pleban Girls/Boys party - the plight of the Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Wild runs up put her hands behind her back, tie me up pleaseeeeeeeeee

Wow... a voluntary hostage, something might be fishy here.... undercover..? :shifty:

*refuses to tie her up*

:wink:

Damn bloody hell Zoo! I miss all the good stuff! :madspit: :wink:

tattoochest001.jpg

Here is the torture for the evening. Its not finished yet though. :(

:yawn: alright girls................

I'm gonna fall off if I don't go to bed right now. :wink:

Good night! :wave:

Pssst... VP... here. :wink:

It's almost 3 am and I'm not tired. And I need to be up in 5 hours. :|

What the hell possessed me to accept a Saturday morning babysitting job? :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:
It's almost 3 am and I'm not tired. And I need to be up in 5 hours. :|

What the hell possessed me to accept a Saturday morning babysitting job? :huh:

A moment of insanity? The same thing that has caused me to sign up for 8:30 classes when I live an hour from the school? :lol:

Thank god my classes are over. :|

VintagePunk said:

A moment of insanity? The same thing that has caused me to sign up for 8:30 classes when I live an hour from the school? :lol:

Thank god my classes are over. :|

Or that I realized I had no money? :lol:

This is why I need a job. :lol:

Nighty night Zoo! :hug:

I hate early mornings on Saturday. We have to go pick up a freezer in the morning and deliver it to my brother in law. :huh:

VintagePunk said:
Russty, did the tattoo there hurt?? :yikes: :yikes:

VP I have a very high threshold for pain and thought I could handle this. When I showed up and V realized that I wanted it on my chest, she said and I quote "Fuck me! Your serious!" She thought it was for my back. :lol: She told me that this was serious hardcore shit. That if we were going to do this I had better be prepared and there would be no half assing it. That she wanted it perfect and price was not an option. She wouldn't even quote me a price. She told me we would work that out later. Then she told me that she had to be totally honest that it was going to hurt. I told her it was cool. I was ready for it.

Half way thru I stomped my foot on the table I was on and screamed "Motherfucker!" V sat back and said "Oh God, Baby! I hate doing this to you! Your so done. I can't do this to you anymore." She looked like she was going to cry. She was so sweet rubbing my face and telling me that we had to stop that it was to much for her watching me be in so much pain. Eventually you just hit this wall where it just hurts way to much. I didn't cry, but I wanted to bash someones face in. So she convinced me that we should stop for tonight and then we would do the rest next Friday night. She was so sweet and said it was just an excuse for her to get to see me again. After she cleaned up she took me into her apartment to hang out a bit and she kept cooing over me and checking on me. She is so sweet I swear!

Back
Top Bottom