PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cindy are ya still here?

Sorry I got booted offline and it took forever to get back on. Stupid dial up!
I should be heading to bed though. I have church in the morning and have to pick up a friend on the way.

Good Morning my Angels!!

Just popped in to see what I missed last night.
I ate something that was bad, puked my guts out at work, came home and went to bed. (got up at 4am and ate mexican :huh: )
Anyway, just thought I might see one of you here.
Have to go to work soon, though.

:madspit: It's 1:20, and guess what? No one showed up for the 12-1 house showing :mad: There was a van parked in front of the house for maybe 5 or 10 mins, but no one came in downstairs or tried to come around the back to come upstairs :mad: Got up at 10am for nothing :madspit: :madspit:

bonoishot said:
drea and jules :hug:

drea this sucks about people not showing up fo ryour showings :grumpy:

at least you had a shirtless larry in your dream though :sexywink:

:drool:

It's aggravating because they aren't "my" showings - the listing agent tells me when there are appointments booked to see the house... so when no one shows up it pisses the hell out of me :mad: Either keep your :censored: appointments or call to cancel! :rant:

Drea said:

It's aggravating because they aren't "my" showings - the listing agent tells me when there are appointments booked to see the house... so when no one shows up it pisses the hell out of me :mad: Either keep your :censored: appointments or call to cancel! :rant:

i know :tsk: some people have no manners :mad:

hey SG :wave::hug:

Back
Top Bottom