PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - We're Even Better Than The Real Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I slept until 2, too :reject:

I couldn't sleep last night; didn't feel good; woke up this morning around 9 because my parents were fighting :| went back to bed at 11. Now I'm up again, sitting here checking e-mail and stuff. Not the best day; not the worst, though.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: I slept until 2, too :reject:

I couldn't sleep last night; didn't feel good; woke up this morning around 9 because my parents were fighting :| went back to bed at 11. Now I'm up again, sitting here checking e-mail and stuff. Not the best day; not the worst, though.

that sucks, i hate gettting woken up

are you feelin better now

:hug:

U2Band100.jpg

Diane L said:
Hi everyone! I'll be running between here and the Setlist Party, which looks like it's going to be a good one...nice photos of the guys in Lisbon have been posted.

Adam especially looks :drool:

And the top story on my Yahoo News Entertainment page this afternoon? "U2 receives humanitarian award in Portugal." :up:

Hi Joanne!!!

Your fan fic story....! It is SO WONDERFUL that I want to cry at how great it is!!! And I love how you've given the guys alternative identities...I guess they call this sort of thing an "alternative universe" in fan fic lingo.

So, SOOOOOO well-done!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea - remember to open your door at 5:30 for the 6 o'clock showing, ok? :wink:

SG, are you sure we're not related? 'cause that's what my family would have done to her. :wink:

BTW, Drea, remember to open your door at 5:30 for the 6 o'clock showing, ok? And play some nice U2 music to get those people in a nice house-buying mood.

jobob said:

SG, are you sure we're not related? 'cause that's what my family would have done to her. :wink:

BTW, Drea, remember to open your door at 5:30 for the 6 o'clock showing, ok? And play some nice U2 music to get those people in a nice house-buying mood.

Smartasses, both of you :laugh: And FYI, I've had Best of 90-00 on repeat since yesterday :giggle:

Diane L said:
Hi Joanne!!!

Your fan fic story....! It is SO WONDERFUL that I want to cry at how great it is!!! And I love how you've given the guys alternative identities...I guess they call this sort of thing an "alternative universe" in fan fic lingo.

So, SOOOOOO well-done!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Aw, Diane ... :blushes:

Yes, I am trying to create an "alternate universe." I was also hoping to change enough about the woman's identity so it wasn't just a "Mary Sue," either. (some story where the whole point is for the perfect girl to come in and date the band)

But, gee, enough about me. How you doin'?

Drea said:

Smartasses, both of you :laugh: And FYI, I've had Best of 90-00 on repeat since yesterday :giggle:

"Hear us comin', hear us crawl, hear us scratchin' at your door ..."

jobob hears the Slane version of "One" and imagines all those buyers scratching, comin' and crawling at Drea's door ...

Bye, SG! See you later! :wave:

I'm okay. It's hot as all get out here, though. "Still hopin' the weather will break soon/The air is heavy/Heavy as a truck/Hope the rain will wash away our bad luck..."

Seriously, we had the lightening storm of lightening storms Friday night...it was so violent I was worried that a tornado warning had been issued that I didn't know about. And as it happens, a tornado DID touch down about 40 minutes from here I live, and that is extremely rare on Long Island! But that still didn't wash the heat away!

As for me, I'm going on a job interview in town for a proofreading position, just to see what that's about. Then a week from now, I'm going on another interview, this one for a job in the county I live in. The benefits are good, pay is meh, but the benefits are good, so we'll see about that. Right now, I have to get fiscally solvent enough to pay down my credit cards somewhat and go back to school. This job should allow me to do that. We'll see what happens!!!

Diane L said:
Bye, SG! See you later! :wave:

As for me, I'm going on a job interview in town for a proofreading position, just to see what that's about. Then a week from now, I'm going on another interview, this one for a job in the county I live in. The benefits are good, pay is meh, but the benefits are good, so we'll see about that. Right now, I have to get fiscally solvent enough to pay down my credit cards somewhat and go back to school. This job should allow me to do that. We'll see what happens!!!

Having good benefits can be as important as a decent paycheck. I'd be in trouble without good health insurance. And my having four weeks of paid vacation/personal leave at my current job comes in very handy. Especially when I want to, say, take off and see some rock band in concert? :wink:

Just checked my e-mail and found out Ticketmaster has just printed my Chicago tickets! So my debit card didn't get rejected after all! :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom