PLEBAn Girls and Guys Party - Keep On Rockin' In The Free World

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys :hug:

someone just posted this from the Miami Herald:
Bono Alert: Pawn Shop Lounge in Downtown Miami is hosting the official One Campaign, the celeb-studded charity organization spearheaded by the likes of the U2 frontman and Brad Pitt. When asked if the B-men were going to actually show on Aug. 27, Jose Ortiz, creative director at Pawn Shop, said, ''We never said they weren't coming.'' Oooh!

this really really sucks because I live by there and it's a nightclub AND August 27 is my birthday.

the rockin edge said:

:hyper: :hyper: can you drive then?

yeah, I get my license September 9! I have a driving lesson tomorrow though:| My parents are crazy- making me get into a car with a strange man who I've never met! :ohmy:

and it sucks that I'm only gonna be 16 because there's a rumor that Bono is going to be at a club in Miami for the ONE campaign ON my birthday!! which means I wouldn't be able to get in :angry:

sami0201 said:

and it sucks that I'm only gonna be 16 because there's a rumor that Bono is going to be at a club in Miami for the ONE campaign ON my birthday!! which means I wouldn't be able to get in :angry:

Dress up :wink:

I'm serious lol.

I went out into liverpool on the day of my leavers party and got into a few clubs :yes:

I HATE getting asked for ID though :madspit:

bono_gal said:

I'm serious lol.

I went out into liverpool on the day of my leavers party and got into a few clubs :yes:

There's a little problem with that. Here in the states, they actually check ID's. :wink:

bono_gal said:

I'm serious lol.

lol but it's supposedly a really exclusive club, so I'm sure they'd ask for ID. but you know I'll try :wink: If not maybe I'll just wait outside or something :shrug:
It's not even confirmed that he's coming, but if I didn't go and he came I would never forgive myself! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom