Pleban Girls (and Guys) Party - Celebrating Bono's B-day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night Jem :hug:

Thora, I like the song, but I just think it sounds too much like the ones they released in the last album. I'm a huge fan, though, I own Californication, and I love the songs on that one, and if I had the money, I'd get Blood, sex...

Unfortunately, I had a little accident with the car, so it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to Hawaii either. :sad:
I hate new cars. And my drivers license should be pulled! :lol:

I'm the worst driver in the world! :scream:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I have a really fun memory of the song Under the Bridge. I was probably about 12 years old, and a friend of mine and I went swimming in the ocean in the middle of the night. We were screaming the song as loudly as we could. :lol: Surprisingly nobody heard us, or got us in trouble for being out in the ocean in the middle of the night, and for being so noisy! :lmao:

I love memories like that. :heart:

That sounds so fun! :lol: :love:

Goodnight Jem :hug: :heart:

I'm sorry about your car, Jez! :sad: :hug: That sucks.

sami - I was a bit of a crazy child!! :lol: But that is one of my favourite memories from my childhood. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Rules about wearing cowboy boots? :confused:

:lol: Like fashion rules. :wink: I don't really care, but I told my mom that I want to wear them tomorrow and she looked at me like I was nuts and she said that people don't wear boots in the summer. :angry:

Hi girls :wave: just thought I'd pop on for a minute to say Hi and I'll miss all of you! :( I take off early tomorrow morning and don't have a clue when I'll be back. *sad sigh* :wink:

Hi Weldy and Dis :hug:

Thanks Thora :hug:

The worst part is, it's not my car! It's my mum's. And it's the third or fourth time I have an accident with it.

The problem with brand new cars is that if something get's a bump, you'll have to take it to the shop and it cost loads of money, otherwise the insurance doesn't apply.

Old cars we usually just fix with a little scotch tape and paint :lol:

Awww :hug: Russty! Have a ton of fun while you're gone! :heart:

Sami :lol: I guess I'm never the one you should ask about that sort of thing, because I would say you never wear cowboy boots in the winter ! They have no traction and you end up just falling on your ass a lot. Cowboy boots are common summer footwear around these parts :wink:

Hi Weldy :wave: How are you tonight?

anyone want to a favorite pic of my wedding?:hyper: My friend took it and just sent it too us last week.

[

no quoting:wink:

its a smidge fuzzy...but I love the colors:love:

I am standing kinda funny:lmao: I look like a chicken

Last edited:
:hug: to everyone.

Sorry I'm not keeping up well I'm writing down directions for tomorrow. I haven't a clue where I'm going expect for the fact that I have to drive for 10 hours. :lol:

Dis I want to see the picture! :hyper:

Bye Thora and Jez. :hug: :wave:

SG I'll miss you. :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom