Pleban Girls (and boys) Party: Ruff and Bono sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!

BONO SAID ANTHROPOLOGISTS ARE SEXY!!! I HAVE MY DEGREE IN ANTHROPOLOGY!!:hyper: :hyper: I KNOW WHAT I'M PUTTING ON MY NEXT T-SHIRT!!!:hyper: *omg...cannot breath....

Dismantled said:

I nearly died when I read it!!!! I turned green with envy:evil:

I would (and am..somewhere) envious..but really..I'm far too excited for her!! :heart:

Kissed her! like on the lips! snogged! I must go check it out!

Yes..go check...you'll see a full out description of how he grabbed her, held her tight..and possessed her like no other..

oh sorry, wait, that was in my dreams...

*snort*:lmao:

MBS said:

Yes..go check...you'll see a full out description of how he grabbed her, held her tight..and possessed her like no other..

oh sorry, wait, that was in my dreams...

*snort*:lmao:

......ok before I read about this being only in your dreams I nearly fell out of my chair:drool:

I am really happy for her too:hyper: are there any pics?

MBS said:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!

I can jus imagine you melting into a puddle of goo.....sorry I ruined the mood :lol:

I haven't heard of an pics yet, but I hope so :hyper:

no no no you didn't ruin the mood. I am actually relieved that it didn't really happen that way....it would be too much for me to handle...seriously..I am getting myself psyched for this tour already and my show is a month away....:hyper: :hyper:

better be some pics:combust:

Dismantled said:

:ohmy: you wanna be a vet...thats so cool:up:

vets are sexy too ya know:flirt: :drool:

Yep, what I've wanted to be since I was little...and I'm still slowly moving in that general line.....someday I might even get there :lol:

:laugh:
I just had an image of walking up to B in vet grab, and with a straight face, meeting his eyes (while he's weaing his straw hat of course), saying "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"
:giggle: I'm so immature...

Something for all my sisters(well most of them) at Pleba Girl's Party

1182dcd3.jpg

I did see that pic of eddie vedder though....:drool: just got tix today, they are doing a tour of your lovely country:applaud:

Eddie and B together:drool:

well:huh: not together TOGETHER .......well on second thought:wink:

Dismantled said:

no no no you didn't ruin the mood. I am actually relieved that it didn't really happen that way....it would be too much for me to handle...seriously..I am getting myself psyched for this tour already and my show is a month away....:hyper: :hyper:

better be some pics:combust:

Mine is a little over 7 months away and I'm already plotting how to become the lucky MW gal(if he's still doing that then) :giggle:.

MBS said:

Yep, what I've wanted to be since I was little...and I'm still slowly moving in that general line.....someday I might even get there :lol:

:laugh:
I just had an image of walking up to B in vet grab, and with a straight face, meeting his eyes (while he's weaing his straw hat of course), saying "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"
:giggle: I'm so immature...

not immature...that hot:drool: :drool:

maybe you could become B's private vet:wink: save his doggies and everything...he'd love you forever:drool:

As I said in the last thread,I think I should mention I'm a babysitter if I am ever lucky to meet him. Bono has nannies for his kids, so he knows the importance of good childcare. :wink:

MBS said:

:tongue: :giggle:
Oh that jacket...*tsk*.....
Will I be beaten with a stick if I say that I prefer last tours getup to this ones?
(well...cept the blindfold thing :drool: )

YES:mad: *gets stick.........

:wink: the jacket doesn't last long....we get to see him strip it off......TAKE IT ALL OFF B...TAKE IT ALL OFF....WHOO HOOO:drool:

hi everyone {in for just a min} :wave:.....just catching with yesterday's & todays thread.

I'll be at the library tonight {i hope}--At leasst then i'll have less to catch up with than if i hadn't looked the last hour......

buit with the exciting news about ruff...you might just burn through a whole thread before I there :eeklaugh:

Dis/ bri & anyone else please go read my caption {because an phot irresitable was posted}, and no one else was around to "take advantage" of it :D :wink: on pg 27 of yesterday's thread....[hope i got that right :huh: ] You'd left before i started up on it.....

gotta go...see ya later...
VP waht else happened with sara at the movie shoot?!

bbbyyeeeee!

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
As I said in the last thread,I think I should mention I'm a babysitter if I am ever lucky to meet him. Bono has nannies for his kids, so he knows the importance of good childcare. :wink:

That is very important DG:yes: If I meet him I will tell him he should get rid of his nannies he has now and I could recommend an excellent childcare provider:wink:

Dismantled said:

That is very important DG:yes: If I meet him I will tell him he should get rid of his nannies he has now and I could recommend an excellent childcare provider:wink:

Also, I'd tell him I'm very good at accommadating the needs of my employers :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom