Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't make me cry thinking about the tour. :( :wink:

I loved the Original Charlie movie, but Johnny Depp was so great as Willy Wonka. Just the right amount of oddness. :heart:

^ :yes:

VintagePunk said:

The Johnny Depp version of the movie is very close to the book :drool: He's amazing in that role! Completely creepy and vulnerable, all at the same time.

that giggle he does! OMG :lmao:

He was perfect for the movie! :love:
And the little expressions? :lmao:

Y'all heard about how after they made the original movie, they planned to make a sequal, but the author refused to let them. However, apparently his kids absoltely loved Johnny's version

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ :yes:

He was perfect for the movie! :love:
And the little expressions? :lmao:

Y'all heard about how after they made the original movie, they planned to make a sequal, but the author refused to let them. However, apparently his kids absoltely loved Johnny's version

I heard that too, that Dahl hated the original version, but his kids said he would have loved this one! :drool:

8.gif

Russty - I'd love to stick around to hear about your day hon, but I'm exhausted :yawn: I'll read about it tomorrow though!

:hug: goodnight everybody :heart:

Oh I totally forgot! I purchased a Vertigo ringtone today! :lol: :reject:

It's basically the guitar bridge before the 'all of this' part.

Sad_Girl said:

Russty :hug:

Thats what we're here for. :shifty: isn't it? :wink:

:hug: Man what did I do for three weeks without all of you. I won't even go there <hiding all the bottles of booze in the trash> :wink:

This is seriously one of those moments if you don't laugh you might just start crying and not be able to stop. I swear I didn't think I could despise someone as much as I do right now.

We seriously need some financial help and my in laws don't give a fuck. My parents would if they could. After my FIL was done telling us how to run our lives and that we should sell our truck for money, which we had already planned on doing anyway, he then told us about this half million dollar home he and my MIL want to buy. Screw the fact that their granddaughter has to see a doctor on Monday and that she will probably need costly surgery. I'm sure they'll be happy in their new home while we are living in our freakin car. GGGGGRRRRRRR!

I swear I fucking hate being the responsible kid. Mr. Cats brother gets everything cuz he has fucked up most of his life. To top it all of they are borrowing our truck while they are here visiting and when my FIL was backing down the driveway he backed into a tree! That is the damn truck we are going to sell for money if he doesn't kill it before then. :madspit:

:hug: Sami I missed ya! I didn't have anyone to talk to about Dr. McDreamy except Mr. Cat. He is so hooked now its too funny. We even bought Can't Buy Me Love on vhs and he has watched it like 5 or 6 times in the last 2 weeks. :giggle:

Bye Zoot! :hug:

OMG girls remember the guy who asked me out?? He's becoming like obsessive and I don't like it. :yikes: :lol: He's telling my friend these crazy things he wants to do for me! I guess in a way they're nice but they're so weird! And he obviously doesn't know me at all. :huh: And he just told me he would go crazy listening to U2 for a long period of time. :tsk: My friend is like BAD MOVE! BAD MOVE! :lmao: (she's talking to him while he's talking to me)

Thanks VP :hug: I'll go back and read. :)

Sami you should totally see the movie. He is so young and so cute in it. hehe Last weeks was totally sad!

VintagePunk said:
Night Zootle :hug:

Sami, wow, not exactly the way to score points with you! :tsk:

I know! :huh: It's not like I'm mad or anything. :lol: He's like if you could only listen to one band for a long time who would it be and I said "U2, duh!" and he's like "I'd go crazy listening to them". But it's just weird that he'd say that. :scratch:

Now I'm talking to my guy friend in NY and he's drunk and it's fun talking to drunk people! :happy: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom