Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

5 miles was for the MS walk....my friends and I were the first people to finish, so we got announced and applause :D We ran 2 out of the 5 miles :crack:

I'm going to be sooo sore tomorrow :|

you'll be ok :wink:

you are making me remember soccer training, which started everyday with 20 mintues of jogging with sprints mixed in :crack: + countless other running drills, i swear after the first week of that i nearly died :yikes:

although be the end of the season it was easy :laugh:

I'm doing great, Wild! I had a nice lunch with some friends, and my parents are taking me to my favourite restaurant for dinner tonight! :drool: That will be wonderful.

bonoishot said:

you have the best taste :drool:

theres no cadburys in the fridge :scream: too late to go to the shop and get some :angry:

well i would have the best taste, it's natural for the british.:wink:

i have a pile of cadburys, mainly double deckers:drool: i have to eat them sparingly cause it's a looong way to go to get more.:wink:

bonoishot said:

Like the boxers Adam :tongue: reminds me of a shop in Dublin called Carrolls :drool:

:lol:

the rockin edge said:

you are making me remember soccer training, which started everyday with 20 mintues of jogging with sprints mixed in :crack: + countless other running drills, i swear after the first week of that i nearly died :yikes:

:yikes: running ::|

when i did gymnastics we always had to do loads of sit ups and chin ups then various stretches where the coach would sit on you :| :yikes::mad: that woman was evil :|

JezSnape said:
I'm impressed, Sarah :up:
bonoishot said:
Sarah :hug::heart: wow thats alot of exercise :yikes: well done on your walk though :hug: so proud of you

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sarah, you make me feel so lazy!
I've been known to complain about walking all the way accorss campus with my 5ooo pound knapsack! :lol:

This is like a once a year type thing :lmao:

I actually really hurt my back from my backpack...it weighs for than 1/3 of my weight, my mmom has to take me to the doctors :yikes:

bonoishot said:

when i did gymnastics we always had to do loads of sit ups and chin ups then various stretches where the coach would sit on you

When I did Tae Kwon Do, my masters used to do that to us :|

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

:yikes: running ::|

when i did gymnastics we always had to do loads of sit ups and chin ups then various stretches where the coach would sit on you :yikesmad: that woman was evil :|

:yikes:

my soccer coach was evil too :tsk: a sick, sick man :tsk:

WildHoney said:
If you ask nicely us British girls could send you emergency supplies :shifty:

but that would mean i wouldn't be going to england :tongue:

:wink:

Hey girls and boys :hug:

Exercise....I totally don't do that enough. Think I could get Edge to help me out with it? He seems pretty fit. :shifty:

circa1992 said:

I actually really hurt my back from my backpack...it weighs for than 1/3 of my weight, my mmom has to take me to the doctors :yikes:

I figure I'll be crippled when I'm older, and perhaps I'll sue the school board. :wink:

Seriously tho, there's been plenty of studies into the damage they cause, you're only supposed to carry a 10% of your weight at most. I weighed mine in highschool once...it was like 35-30 pounds :yikes:

Mucca! :hug:
Yeah...I was thinking something similar, me And B could do some mutual exercise...get us both in shape :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I figure I'll be crippled when I'm older, and perhaps I'll sue the school board. :wink:

Seriously tho, there's been plenty of studies into the damage they cause, you're only supposed to carry a 1o% of your weight at most. I weighed mine in highschool once...it was like 35-30 pounds :yikes:

My backpack weighs between 28-35 pounds depending on the day(I put it on the scale :lol: )....and I only weigh 90 pounds, so it really, really hurts me :|

Mucca said:
Hey girls and boys :hug:

Exercise....I totally don't do that enough. Think I could get Edge to help me out with it? He seems pretty fit. :shifty:

Hey Mucca :wave:
He could start a class, I bet there's more of us who'd suddenly start taking an interest in our figures :lol:

Back
Top Bottom