Pleban girls...all corruption..all scandels..all drunken debauchary all the time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sittin' here watching the vid of still haven't found......

Now Sweetest thing's on!! Yeeha! VH1 special!
:wink:

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!! Rock out man!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Wll, my birthday is at an end&i'm off in a few mins, but thanks a MILLION for all the fun BS, ruff, Dis&U2Girl too!

Oh and a special hello to VP as well!!!!!!

See you all tom nite, after work! :madspit:

Nitey nite all&good luck with your essays, BS&U2Girl!!!!! :wink:

Tata!!!! Love ya all! :love: :wave:

P.s - Thanks for the fab Bono pics with captions!

Nite you two crazies!!!!!

Love that avator, U2Girl! MMMMMMMM Bono thrusts!!!!! :drool:

Dismantled said:
sweatpants.jpg
[/IMG]

sweats.....:shifty: what! I'm just admiring those fine sweatpants:wink:

No look at what's in the sweat pants:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi there Wild!!!!!!!

I've been DYING to hear from ya! Missed ya? You bet!!

So does this mean that your trip to Ireland was better than you thought it would be? :eyebrow:

You missed a really raucous time on here, courtesy of my birthday party, to say the least!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

I await your opinion&am in anticipation!!!!!

How long you been home? Did you fly there? Looked out your Clarence photos? Have you read thru any of the thread yet?

I ask a lot of questions don't i???? Very curious i am! :yes:

Firstly did you have a nice birthday??

Got really drunk:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

done my mysterious ways dance to some irish song:dancing:

Had a great time but it would of been brillliant if you girls had been there

It looks like i missed sooooooo much fun here:sad:

Nice to see you all keeping up the high standards:huh: :ohmy:

Had no one to talk about Bono to :sad: The singer at the party wouldn't sing any U2 song:mad:

I got back at 5.30 and came straight to here to see what you'd been up to. I didn't get a chance to look for the Clarence photos yet , i'll try and look tomorrow.

Ohhhhhhhhh it's so good to be back:hug: :yes

Hi again!!! You read it then?????

We sure as hell were dirty, weren't we? :shocked: :eek:

You did a little dance then?

I just thought of something you could clear up. The others thought you were at the Clarence, but i felt sure you weren't, so who's right?

If only it was all of us on here wh'd been living it up in Dublin!!!

Another question for you!:

I was wondering, what footie team is it you support?

I had some nite with Bri&Dis&ruff!! Yes, there was lots of drunkeness&Bonogasms here, helped out with lots of hot Bono pics&dirty captions courtesy of Bri!!

:ohmy: :drool:

Ya still there? Was there a time you mentioned your real name, btw? Just thought it might be an idea to know!

So it's Arsenal then? It's funny 'cos i asked my friend to guess which team you supported&the answer was just that!

You won't get any boos from me, since i'm not really into the footie!

Did you read bk thru the fun i had then??

That gave me QUITE the thrilling start to my birthday, i can tell ya!!

Did you read that Bri had referred to a naughty fanfic story titled 'the maze of her imagination'? Well, i just finished reading it not long ago!! It's VERY saucy&erotic let me tell you! You should read it sometime! It has just been updated an hour ago too!!!

Bono rubbing himself against some horny girl!!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Oh yes i've read back .. i mean really girls you are ALL disgrusting...... that's why i love you so much:hug:

Hmmm This 'the maze of her imagination' sounds intersting.

Tell you i'm well up for a good Pleba girl party i ain't been distgusting9about Bono anyway) for 2 days....

And as for Bono rubbing himself against some horny girl

Well that would be ME

What were you drnking btw? I had Morgans spiced, in case you didn't see! :drunk:

Dis said she could so tell that i was smashed from the way i was talking!! :ohmy:

Started on Smirnoff Ice, Then had a few Baileys then 3 irish coffees with more whisky than coffee and then whatever i was given

Even resorted to drinking the dreggs of other peoples glasses:drunk: :crazy: :giggle: :shh: - i don't remember that bit at all:ohmy: :no:

I'm still suffering.. Mental note i'm going to Croke Park with a gang of drinkers and if i want to remember the gig... must not drink alcohol...... must not drink alcohol... must not drink alcohol

Not quite sure what you mean there.......surely you never meant your not going to talk dirty about Bono for 2 days!

Or are you talking about your planned all-niter?
Speaking of that, i would be able to stay up too! Which nite were you thinking of?

I would like to be that girl in the maze story too!

She washes his hair too; fancy that idea?

Oh no! You do not want to be drunk at the U2 gig, your rite!

No, you want to be FULLY alert to appreciate all of Bono's sexy body!!!!
Gosh, you drank lots!!

you know how i said i was going to an Irish bar? Well, it was pretty crap! Staff walking around dour-faced! What's that all about? What happened to the famous Irish hospitality and the craic?!

Mind you, i did sample a little of an Irish coffee, containing Jamesons :tongue: That stuff is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I had a better time here just after midnite than i did in the pub!!

Pity you weren't here for it!!! :(

WILDS back!!!!:dancing: sounds like you had a great time!!!!!!! I am so glad:hug:

drinking the dregs from other people's glasses..now THAT is something I have never done.............wait lemme think:hmm: .. ughh nope, cannot remeber anyway:huh:

hey girlies!!! hey does anyone know how to start a cactus from seed? I am having troubles:grumpy:

Woo-hoo Hi there too Dis! :wave:

Yep, sounds like we were both pissed huh?? :giggle: :applaud:

Dismantled said:
WILDS back!!!!:dancing: sounds like you had a great time!!!!!!! I am so glad:hug:

drinking the dregs from other people's glasses..now THAT is something I have never done.............wait lemme think:hmm: .. ughh nope, cannot remeber anyway:huh:

hey girlies!!! hey does anyone know how to start a cactus from seed? I am having troubles:grumpy:

Thanks for missing me :hug:

In reagrds to a cactus i'm sorry but i've never tried to grow one

I wouldn't mind what Bono called me either, depending on what we're getting up to!

So when's yer all-niter Theresa??

susanp6 said:
Woo-hoo Hi there too Dis! :wave:

Yep, sounds like we were both pissed huh?? :giggle: :applaud:

Hey susan:wave: Pissed means drunk over where you are right? Here in the states it means angry/mad...he he he...just making sure.

So if thats the case yes you were both pissed this weekend:lmao: does this mean bri and I were the only "sane" ones:huh:

WildHoney said:

Thanks for missing me :hug:

In reagrds to a cactus i'm sorry but i've never tried to grow one
your welcome:wink:

Its ok 'bout the cactus...they are pains in the ass to grow:mad:

Dis - yes, that's correct! pissed is drunk here, but i have used that myself meaning angry too! :wink:

Susan I'm off all this week so when can you do it???

An all nighter that is:giggle:

I think "irish" bars outside of Ireland ain't the real deal :no:
The real thing is better , i know for a fact the Irish do it better :yes: :yes:

...the famous Irish hospitality and the craic, that is (thought i'd better explain incase you thought i was being dirty...)

Susan i meant that i had Nobody, no one to speak to about Bono. No one to understand my addiction, my needs

Back
Top Bottom