Pleban girls...all corruption..all scandels..all drunken debauchary all the time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well he chewed it to bits but i don't think he ate any cos he'sbeen ok...

I was thinking can you imagine what it's going to be like when it's coming upto the gigs we're going to... And what we'll be like recounting Bono tales the next day:drool: :drool:

On the subject has Bri managed to get any tickets??

You didn't read that far bk then.............. Bri had pleaded with her 'rents&they would not bk down on GA, but her dad has been going on about the fact that his friend has a box at the venue where she can sit, but as you can imagine she's not overjoyed&wishes to be at the front, for um, obvious reasons!!

I had this joke with her, saying imagine that Yer parents are totally insistent on why you want to be at the front&she's like......

.......to get a better 'view'!!!!!!!!!! Yes, riiiiiight! :ohmy:

We were saying as if you'll tell them WHY!!! :huh:

What breed of doggy do you have?

Oh and yes, we are going to be MEGA hyper when we come on after the concerts!!!!!!!

We will be getting totally sloshed&going completely wild!!!

I will be sounding insane if i got Bono to touch/bite/lick/kiss my hand or better still get on stage!!! Mind you in reality i bet i'll end up mortified if that actually happens! You won't shut me up about that!!!!! :drool: :drool:

I did read but still a bit tipsy and could totsally confused

I've got a Staffordshire Bull terrier, he's name's Alfie and he's 8 1/2 months

e4bb3bc7.jpg

susanp6 said:
Oh and yes, we are going to be MEGA hyper when we come on after the concerts!!!!!!!

We will be getting totally sloshed&going completely wild!!!

I will be sounding insane if i got Bono to touch/bite/lick/kiss my hand or better still get on stage!!! Mind you in reality i bet i'll end up mortified if that actually happens! You won't shut me up about that!!!!! :drool: :drool:

We were talking to Larry, my bro in law about the concert at Croke Park as i brought him a ticket for his birthday, and I had to tell him about how last tour i was within 10 yards and 5 yards of Bono:drool: :drool: :drool: at two separate gigs....

I totally lost it especially when he looked straight at me... i thought i was gouing to pass out:faint:

Did he look straight at you at a show too? Snap! Me too!

I didn't know about you, but i think it was Dis who said she looked away 'coz it was too much for her or something&she could kick herself for it! Or was it ruff? They'll tell us!

I was like you; about 10 feet away and he had been walking round getting ready to pick a girl out&he ended standing above me, after going round all of the b-stage&he looked right at me for about 10 secs&my heart was pounding.........i thought, oh my god it's going to be me! But then he moved a few feet&it was someone else he chose!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

What a naughty torturer he is!!! But all the same, what delicious eye contact AND i managed to have the balls to keep looking!!!!!

Yep i was like Ohhhh Myyyyyyy Goddddddddd

heart pounding ,he was looking at me as if to say" i know you from somewhere" thinking it's me at last but alas he probably thought he'd hurt himself pulling me up on statge(.. must lose weight before concert this time...)

after he walked on my hubby was like " he looked straight at you".

Later he made a comment about fans traveling all over to see them and said Paris which is whee i was at the front before... probably remembered me cos i was going mental while the french were sittind down around me

Which tour was it when he looked at you? Did he have his shades off? He did at my gig! Cor, what eyes you got! Tease.

Meant to say your doggy is soooooo cute! :cute: :cute:

I remember seeing the pic in the pet photos! Loverly!

:wink:

WOW! Is that true? Maybe he was thinking hmmmmmmm, she's saying that about me!!!! Haha!!

That's also funny how your bruv-in-law has the name Larry!

I think i read that ruff doesn't really fancy Larry(U2)but i think he's pretty hot, though not quite Bono league!

It was 1999 when i went to Paris. Have you been around Paris, apart from being at the gig? The place is stunning, in my humble opinion!! :cute: Esp up the Eiffel tower! WOW!

I still can't get over how i was able to hold Bono's stare like that!

Bare eyes n'all! :drool: :drool: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Only went to Sacre Ceour(whwere Two hearts was filmed)Had to save myself for the gig the following night. In the space of 5 weeks i saw them 8 times

Yeah Larry is really cute, I wouldn't say no if Bono wanted him to join us:sexywink:

My bro in law's real name is Cyril:huh: so he prefers Larry which is his nick name, and he's the one i fancy.

Hey Bri!! Your finally on woo-hoo!! Great to have ye bk!

Yes, Wild, i was thinking that, the fact that you said you fancied your bruv-in-law, you naughty girl you! :shame:

You said he was single, didn't you? Hmmmmm!

Oh&absolutely, i wouldn't say no to Larry! :eek: :no:

Nope he's married and just become a grandad, he turned 40 last month but he is yummy...:drool: :drool:

My hubby does know i fancy him, but recently he has got more like my husband looks wise.... not that it's a problem...

i got a thing for older men, Bono:drool: Hubby:drool: Larry x 2:drool:

Last edited:
It's 7 30 monday evening.....
Why?
Because it was "Inquiry" weekend...it's one of my university courses....you have to do these massive papers (5000 freakin Words!!!!)...and it's pretty much tradition that you end up pulling an all nighter....:huh:

I'm suprisingly coherent...altho my typin is a lil slow...:crack:

How was your trip? I missed you! :hug:

Oh well! I must have been reading about someone else, Wild!

Did ya miss us Bri, like we did you? And what have ya been doin' all this time??

I did miss you girls....I've sat at a computer for well over *attempts to do math*..erm...well....alot of hours...yet still I came back on the computer to see you gals! :hug:

Wild...how'd you manage to not explode? Containing all that bono lust...err..maybe ur hubby helped?

Awww...I was readin back in the thread..say y'all missed me! :heart:

I for one ALWAYS miss you HUGELY as i do with everyone!

We've kept ourselves entertained, but like Wild said, it's all incredibly clean!........................RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom