Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm having a blah day. I'm just so tired all the time now. I think being a single parent is just getting to me. I'll be so glad when this is all over with. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. :wink:

How are you feeling SG? :hug:

Thora sorry about your eye infection. I hope it gets better quick.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Aliza seems to get out there :cute:

Baby number 3 for my sim! At least I won't have to worry about giving you a name for a while SG :wink:

Nope, I actually remembered to save the ones from last time :wink: as unlike me as that seems :reject: :lol:

Hi, by the way :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I'm having a blah day. I'm just so tired all the time now. I think being a single parent is just getting to me. I'll be so glad when this is all over with. I'm beginning to sound like a broken record. :wink:

How are you feeling SG? :hug:

:hug: I'm sorry hun. I bet it is exhausting! But it won't last this way forever, so just take it as easy as you can and know that you don't have to do it alone that much longer :wink:

I'm all right, I actually had a fairly good day myself :) Not used to hearing that from me lately, are you? :wink:

Thanks SG - then I'll go with Grace or Andrew.

Thanks Russty. :hug: I hope it will too! Don't worry about feeling like you're sounding like a broken record. We're happy to have you around, no matter what you may be feeling like! :hug:

SG I'm glad you had a good day. Thats always a good thing to hear. :love:

Bri Another test bites the dust. Woohoo! :kiss: I'm glad it went good. But I totally feel ya on needing more sleep. I need like a week of uninterrupted sleep. :giggle:

I know it! SimThora was nearly a single mom :yikes:
I would've had to clone a new Larry for the band :wink:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

Are you just clearing your mid-term tests now, is that what's been keeping you so busy this week?

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Mucca! :hug: How are you?

Great! My midterms are done and I handed in my psych paper yesterday. I haven't done anything in 2 days :happy:

I saw the setlist for tonights show....it totally gave me the butterflies :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I know it! SimThora was nearly a single mom :yikes:
I would've had to clone a new Larry for the band :wink:

I'm doing pretty well, thanks :)

Are you just clearing your mid-term tests now, is that what's been keeping you so busy this week?

Unfortuneatly, midterm season comes twice for me. Cause they decided that to help us...they give us two instead of one big one.
Which is ok I guess.....except my first round of midterms only finished like a week and a half ago. :crazy:

So it's starting all over again. :|

When all I want to do is come here and talk to your girls! :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Unfortuneatly, midterm season comes twice for me. Cause they decided that to help us...they give us two instead of one big one.
Which is ok I guess.....except my first round of midterms only finished like a week and a half ago. :crazy:

well that's just stupid! :grumpy: :madwife:

Isn't the point of mid-terms to break up the testing between the beginning of the term and the final at the end? you split them any more and they're just regular tests :| :madspit:

Mucca said:

Great! My midterms are done and I handed in my psych paper yesterday. I haven't done anything in 2 days :happy:

That's great!!

omg, colour me jealous :drool:

I saw the setlist for tonights show....it totally gave me the butterflies :drool:

It's tonight?! I've lost track..ooooo! So exciting! I can't beleive it's starting again :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And then before you know it, finals start. YAY :wink:

Drea :hug:
Montreal is is pretty warm actually. I really want to explore more of it but I can barely ever find the time. :(

Sad_Girl said:

well that's just stupid! :grumpy: :madwife:

Isn't the point of mid-terms to break up the testing between the beginning of the term and the final at the end? you split them any more and they're just regular tests :| :madspit:

It is stupid!

It's just pointless the way they've distributed them. I'll have my orgo chem midterm take 2, next friday, and like two weeks later is the exam.

And like, two weeks ago I had the other test.

I think they just like to torture us. :angry:

ETA:

Entirely off topic...seems Miss Spears is leaving her beloved KFed.

New Concert pics :drool: :hyper:

01bris348.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's great!!

omg, colour me jealous :drool:

It's tonight?! I've lost track..ooooo! So exciting! I can't beleive it's starting again :hyper:

:yes:

Full band version of Walk On...Kite....Saints OMG.....:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It is stupid!

It's just pointless the way they've distributed them. I'll have my orgo chem midterm take 2, next friday, and like two weeks later is the exam.

And like, two weeks ago I had the other test.

I think they just like to torture us. :angry:

My friends who are taking orgo this semester have 3 midterms. How stupid is that? The just had one like last week and then next week is another one. But then they take their best 2 out of 3 which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom