pleban girl party-reach for the grammy in the sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Weldy!

He's doin ok at the minute.

They said if we hadnt of brought him in when we did then he wouldnt have been with us for anything more than a month.

After a scan and ultrasound they gave him 6-9 months with repetitive surgery.

After his operation they gave him 12-18 months because his scan was wrong apparantley.

so its going as good as can be i think.

and go U2!
the grammys is on downstairs now.

i want to watch it but dont.

cos i only want to see U2 :reject:

how are you anyway weldy? :hug:

Yea....just keep an eye on your dog during the recovery process :hug:

I'm fine otherwise BG :hug:

Oh the U2 performance is about a half hour into it, them winning Rock Album is about an hour/hour and a half into it and them winning both Song of the Year and Album of the year are about 2-3 hours into it.

Hi everybody, again... I just wanted to drop in and say a qiuck hi to all the ones who watched the show "with" me yesterday, it made it a bit more fun, since I was the only one here awake. Anyways, I'm off to bed, again... it's almost midnight here...

jobob said:

VP! :hug:

Careful there, some of us have Hollaback Girl and Rich Girl on our iPods. :shh:

:giggle:

:yuck: :yuck: No offense Jo, but HG is *HORRIBLE*... and as for "Rich Girl" - try "Ripoff Girl" :wink: It's not much more than a dance remix of "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fiddler On The Roof, which is a blasphemy! :madspit:

Drea said:

:yuck: :yuck: No offense Jo, but HG is *HORRIBLE*... and as for "Rich Girl" - try "Ripoff Girl" :wink: It's not much more than a dance remix of "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fiddler On The Roof, which is a blasphemy! :madspit:

Well...at least I ain't the only one who thought that Rich Girl is a different version of "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fidddler On The Roof

Hey Otherwise Drea :wave:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Well...at least I ain't the only one who thought that Rich Girl is a different version of "If I Were A Rich Man" from Fidddler On The Roof

Hey Otherwise Drea :wave:

:wave: First thing I thought of when I heard the song last year (in between sets of an October show of all things - imagine a band doing a kickass job playing U2, then in between sets a dj plays dance shit :sick: )

Drea said:

:wave: First thing I thought of when I heard the song last year (in between sets of an October show of all things - imagine a band doing a kickass job playing U2, then in between sets a dj plays dance shit :sick: )

I really wasn't paying attention to the PA system at the May concert I attented cause I was with my parents and I had a box seat too.....I did pay attention a little bit when I went to the September concert I went to.....but it was kinda hard because of the fact that there were people around me talking about everyday life and stuff like that :wink:

Its finally back! I swear I was gonna have to strangle someone there for a few minutes. :hug: :madwife:

I need to go make dinner now of course, but I'm glad its back. See ya guys later. :wave:

Drea, Russty hellooooooooooo :wave: :hug:s

I liked your blue & yellow sports team letters bedcover you did, Drea!

How's it going Russty?

I'll probably only be here for another 10 mins :madspit:
I have to dash 5 blocks back to get laundry out of laundrymat before it closes! :lmao: :grumpy:
[have 10 mins to pull out of dryer/fold/stuff it back bags...........

the guys were on main sec frnt page inset below the fold in the NYTimes :D
& big b&w photo Bono singing, eyes closed-The Daily News :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
:sad: :madspit: I prob have too much cleaning to do tonight to return later :grumpy:

SG....the New SimHouses are super-charged!! :D:applaud:

I hope you had {almost at least}as much fun making them as we have looking at them!

*CONGRATS* to simdiane & PopAdam!

and the blue riings for the kareoke sounds are so pretty/cute!

Everyone else take care/feel better, good luck VP with your site & good goings on your test, Bri !

Hi/bye Weldy

TTFN

dazzledbylight said:
Drea, Russty hellooooooooooo :wave: :hug:s

I liked your blue & yellow sports team letters bedcover you did, Drea!

How's it going Russty?

I'll probably only be here for another 10 mins :madspit:
I have to dash 5 blocks back to get laundry out of laundrymat before it closes! :lmao: :grumpy:
[have 10 mins to pull out of dryer/fold/stuff it back bags...........

the guys were on main sec frnt page inset below the fold in the NYTimes :D
& big b&w photo Bono singing, eyes closed-The Daily News :drool: :drool: :drool:

I know what you mean....U2 is also mentioned in both Chicago papers.

U2 mention on Chicago Tribune along with picture (see bottom of main website): http://www.chicagotribune.com/

U2 mention on Chicago Sun-Times (But you may not like what this person said about the U2 performance): http://www.suntimes.com/output/entertainment/cst-ftr-grammys09.html

I guess... mind you, I missed all but them winning Song of the Year because I was at Stitch'n'Bitch - not that I would've seen it had I been home, given I don't have cable...

Back
Top Bottom