Pleban Girl Party - Lay All Your Love On Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Sounds pretty darn good to me :drool:

I'm thinking of putting together a compilation of songs built around a persons name. IE: Simon and Garfunkle's 'For Emily, whenever I may find her' and Elton John's 'Daniel' etc.... :hmm: it would be a whopper of a collection :ohmy:

:yes:

:hmm:

Jack and Diane (John Cougar Mellencamp)
Miss Sarajevo ( :wink: )
Sarah (Starship)
Vincent (Don McLean)
One Thousand Sarahs (Eddie From Ohio)
Eliot (Sarah Slean)
Duncan (Sarah Slean)
Gotta Get Over Greta (The Nields)

Just a few suggestions :lol:

Galeongirl said:
:lmao: AWESOMENESS TODAY!!!

Srsly, we don't have ice free.... but today, at noon, my school, 2000 students, got our first ever WIND FREE day :D

There's a major storm in Holland, and here our school had to evacuate cuz the roof plates were loosing... so it was dangerous... :drool: we even made the local news!

we had winds here in UK. I didn't get out of work early though. :sigh:

On a more serious note some peole have been killed. :sad: Poor peol eand families.

They closed off the seafront promenade of the town next to mine so my bus got diverted on the way home. I thought i was on the wrong bus. :lol: The sea was crashing over the sea wall onto the pavement and road making it unsafe. :ohmy:

ThoraSEB said:

My boss is going on maternity leave at the end of the month, and her new replacement started just a bit ago. I wasn't too sure how well we'd get along, because something about him was a bit off-putting at first. However, last night I was doing some work for him, and he noticed my U2 iPod. It turns out that he's a huge fan, so that has definitely improved things between us! :D

This is definately cool. :up:

Sad_Girl said:

I try to be tough, but my sappy side loves the thought of a stack of letters tied together with a ribbon tucked away for sentimental reasons for years and years
11_1_211v.gif
36_3_13.gif

:cute:

Drea said:

:yes:

:hmm:

Jack and Diane (John Cougar Mellencamp)
Miss Sarajevo ( :wink: )
Sarah (Starship)
Vincent (Don McLean)
One Thousand Sarahs (Eddie From Ohio)
Eliot (Sarah Slean)
Duncan (Sarah Slean)
Gotta Get Over Greta (The Nields)

Just a few suggestions :lol:

don't forget Sheena is a punk rocker :rockon:

May I add Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) (Bruce Springsteen) :bow:

to your list?

Hi, ladies! :wave:
Just sittin' around watching the end of Ugly Betty :wink: and getting warmed up for Grey's Anatomy. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom