Pleban Girl Party - It's not easy being a sexy PLEBAn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh :censored: :censored: :faint:

o60_jpg.jpg

In case you didn't know, he's my newest obsession :love:

sami0201 said:

Aw I wanna meet you guys too! An hour is close and I would totally come if my mom was here to take me! She's actually coming in tomorrow but she probably wants to see family. Who needs family? :angry: :wink:
It's funny how we were just talking about "fake" internet friends because I was telling someone the other day how one of my friends was pulled onstage by Bono and she asked me how I knew you and I told her from online. She said something about how I don't really know you and I was like, "yes I do! She was in my town a few months ago and I would have actually met her if it wasn't pouring rain!" :lol:

:lmao:!

I have to see you though before you go back to FL! When do you leave to go back home?

jobob said:

Another Seinfeld reference: Sounds like you've been waiting Dad's marriage out for awhile ...

:lol:

This poor family is dealing with a broken home, heartbroken kids, etc...and I'm all "how soon till I can hit on the dad?" :happy: :hyper:

I'm ashamed of myself. :tsk: :shifty:

circa1992 said:

:lmao:!

I have to see you though before you go back to FL! When do you leave to go back home?

I'm leaving August 11...my dad said maybe he'd take me to the city when he gets here. :hmm: I don't know though, we have no definite plans. I was supposed to go to NYC next Saturday but I have to sit home and try to get U2 tickets. Stupid Hawaiian time has to make it 1:00 in the afternoon here when tickets go on sale. :madwife: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: He really does. He even asks about you girls sometimes. :cute: :wink:

I know he never sent them, how could he be so inconsiderate? :tsk:

Aww!:cute:

Hi Sami's dad! :wave:
Tell him the girl living in the igloo is still waiting for her tickets...:madwife:

Or...or....or else I'll take back all the help I've given! :angry:

No! Even better...I'll send the polar bears after him!

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Aww!:cute:

Hi Sami's dad! :wave:
Tell him the girl living in the igloo is still waiting for her tickets...:madwife:

Or...or....or else I'll take back all the help I've given! :angry:

:lmao:

I'm kinda a couple states away from him right now. :wink: But I'll tell him you say hi. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

If you guys get mentioned in family discussions, I keep things as vague as possible. :happy:
It's for the best...none of you want my mom arriving on your door step :uhoh:

She'd have to cross an international border and drive five hours to get to me ... would she still be angry after all that?

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea has a boy-friend Drea has a boyfriend! :p

He calls it his scooter? :cute: :giggle:

No, actual scooter - as in, similar to a motorcycle :wink:

Yes, I just got home... let me catch up and I'll give you girls details :D

Back
Top Bottom