Pleban Girl Party: Halloween is coming....so that mean that MacPhisto is coming too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

We're both hippies!!!! :laugh:

I didnt have the tie-dye shirt :sad:.....i actually had a t-shirt i used to wear out. in public. :lmao:

I didnt have the peace neckalce either!! My friend drew a peace-sign on my shoulder.....but it looked more like the mercedes logo :lol:

But....

My shoes were the same as yours, only pink :love:

Sad_Girl said:

Wait until the day I use an Edge Avi, then you'll really be confused :wink:

Ok, these Wallpapers are other peoples photo's or drawings, etc... that I don't have permission to use for anything other than just my own personal PC :blahblah: I put some favorite quotes and stuff on them and made up some wallpapers.

I'll have to take them down in a while, but I'd like to share them with you :flirt:

:flirt:

they wallpapers are really good :yes:

sami0201 said:
BG :hug: I wish I was hiding!! :lol:

I haven't had power because of the hurricane and my grandparents finally got power at their house on Thursday so I'm here now :)

:hug:

It's great to know that you're safe and well :)

Did everybody see my picture?

Sorry...but you have to see fancy-dress BG :lmao:

bono_gal said:
:lol:

We're both hippies!!!! :laugh:

I didnt have the tie-dye shirt :sad:.....i actually had a t-shirt i used to wear out. in public. :lmao:

I didnt have the peace neckalce either!! My friend drew a peace-sign on my shoulder.....but it looked more like the mercedes logo :lol:

But....

My shoes were the same as yours, only pink :love:

I bought the Tie Dye shirt, peace neacklace, head band and glasses at a sesonal costume shop call Spirit. I got the shoes for only a $1...and yes...I got it in pink too :love:

I recognize the October one, you had that one as your sig for a bit, right SG?

I need to listen to October before the month ends - but there have been too many leaves on the trees in my backyard till now! :lol:

Drea said:
I recognize the October one, you had that one as your sig for a bit, right SG?

I need to listen to October before the month ends - but there have been too many leaves on the trees in my backyard till now! :lol:

It was similar but not quite the same; the trees were bare in the one I used as my sig :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I bought the Tie Dye shirt, peace neacklace, head band and glasses at a sesonal costume shop call Spirit. I got the shoes for only a $1...and yes...I got it in pink too :love:

:giggle: I didnt spend ANY money hahaha!!

I wore a t-shirt from about a year ago that is 3 sizes too big :lol:

The jeans i got attacked in from last year.

And a load of kiddie bangles that were floating around my room.

I also picked up leaves from the street and put them in my hair and my friend gave me a glittery headscarf...which i loved!!

$1?!??

I think mine cost about £3 when i bought them a while ago.

Bye Sami :hug:

Hey Drea...I missed you there :wink:

I need to listen to October too.....problem with it is that i have to wait aaaaaaaaaaages for it to come on after All I Want Is You.

Meh.

bono_gal said:
Bye Sami :hug:

Hey Drea...I missed you there :wink:

I need to listen to October too.....problem with it is that i have to wait aaaaaaaaaaages for it to come on after All I Want Is You.

Meh.

Easy solution - buy the cd! :wink: October, and Gloria, and Tomorrow... ;)

bono_gal said:

:giggle: I didnt spend ANY money hahaha!!

I wore a t-shirt from about a year ago that is 3 sizes too big :lol:

The jeans i got attacked in from last year.

And a load of kiddie bangles that were floating around my room.

I also picked up leaves from the street and put them in my hair and my friend gave me a glittery headscarf...which i loved!!

$1?!??

I think mine cost about £3 when i bought them a while ago.

$2 total for the two pairs of shoes
$9 for the pack (The glasses, headband and neaklace)
$15 for the shirt.

I think the total in Euro is about 21 and British Pound is roughly about 14....but total in American Dollars is $26...without the jeans...which I'm going to wear my own.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

$2 total for the two pairs of shoes
$9 for the pack (The glasses, headband and neaklace)
$15 for the shirt.

I think the total in Euro is about 21 and British Pound is roughly about 14....but total in American Dollars is $26...without the jeans...which I'm going to wear my own.

....going to fancy dress party dressed like a hippie.

Priceless :wink:

Back
Top Bottom