Pleban Girl Party: Food....Fun....and our adoration over Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sucks GG! Make sure you watch those closely! :hug:

HI Liesa, welcome to the party! :hug: Be prepared for craziness and smut. :wink:

Thanks, it seems interesting. I'm glad it's tame today because my broadband is acting like its crappy dial up.

Hope work isn't too bad. :)

Craziness and smut...I love those the mostest. Especially since they distract me from my ex-boyfriend. Thanks fo the welcome Russty. :)

It is rather slow this morning or afternoon where ever you may be. :D I just can't seem to wake up yet today. I was informed by Mini-cat that we have no more clean spoons so I will have to go in a bit and do some dishes. :giggle: Its a bit hard to eat cereal with no spoons. I'm such a crappy mother. :wink:

I'm in Illinois right now, so it just is afternoon by like 15 minutes. I'm off from college for the summer so I have absolutely nothing to do. So, I have decided after a bad breakup to devote my spare time to U2 sorts of things. It eases the pain...really, lol.

Ex-boyfriends are for the birds. :madspit: :hug:

I would love to have DSL. :( Sadly we live way out in the boonies and its not available here yet. Mr. Cat did talk about getting another phone line though just for the puter so I can be on it whenever I want not hogging the house line.

Liesa, I'm in Champaign!!!

Wild!!!! *Runs smack into her, knocks her down, showers her with hugs and kisses*
*gets up, straightens blouse, smoothes out hair *
Ok, I gotta go now, :drool:

**Liesa** said:
I'm in Illinois right now, so it just is afternoon by like 15 minutes. I'm off from college for the summer so I have absolutely nothing to do. So, I have decided after a bad breakup to devote my spare time to U2 sorts of things. It eases the pain...really, lol.

U2 is definetly a good thing to do to keep you busy. :wink: Its summer time for my daughter and I work out of my house so I'm online way more then I should be. :lol: I'm just sadly addicted to U2 and the girls here.

Hi Wild!!! :hug: :hyper: Glad you got home okay! I'm so jealous that you got to see him again! *sigh* But I have to ask how is Edge looking? Not to tired or anything? And did he do the Edge stomp? :combust: :faint: <dies>

Uh, is that close to me? I've never been to Illinois before I came here for the summer. I'm in Peoria, well, outside of Peoria actually. So, yeah, really not the most exciting place I've ever been...

Edge stomp? I adore the Edge stomp. I'll have a lovely view of his backside when I see them in December...I wonder if the Edge stomp looks as good from behind.

:madspit: to my behind the stage tickets.

Yep Rusty the Edge he was a sexy stomping on Saturday night

My sister's waters broke as i was on the way to the airport and the hour flight was like 8 hours :ohmy: . Landed and she had been sent home as the baby wasn't on its way. Got home and she's now starting to have slight contractions... so any day now i'll be an Auntie :hyper:

That must be exciting...my brothers are both younger then me. As in, they're still in high school...so I won't be an aunt for a good while yet.

I'm sure Edge stomp even from behind is good! He does have a nice bum after all. Not that I've been looking or anything. NOpe not at all. :no: :wink:

Wild! :hyper: That is so cool about your sister! Do they know what they are having?

Russty Cat said:
I'm sure Edge stomp even from behind is good! He does have a nice bum after all. Not that I've been looking or anything. NOpe not at all. :no: :wink:

Wild! :hyper: That is so cool about your sister! Do they know what they are having?

No they don't know the sex but even if they wanted the baby had other ideas it has it's back to the camera on all scans:giggle:

NI's brothers & Sister have kids one Totalling 3 boys & 4 girls and a great nephew.

But this is my first Blood niece/nephew and i'm to be god mother so it's even more special.

WildHoney said:

No they don't know the sex but even if they wanted the baby had other ideas it has it's back to the camera on all scans:giggle:

NI's brothers & Sister have kids one Totalling 3 boys & 4 girls and a great nephew.

But this is my first Blood niece/nephew and i'm to be god mother so it's even more special.

The little shy bugger. :giggle: I'm sure it will be grand whatever they have. And its so cool your going to be the god mother as well. Nieces and nephews are great! I have 4 nephews and three nieces. :heart:

Have a nice dinner :hug:

Hey Liesa! :wave: I'm Fly...welcome to the craziness that is the PLEBA party. Be warned now...:lol:

Aww I :heart: kids. You're so lucky Wild. And my mom makes fun of me...I'm only 18 but I have adoption agency sites bookmarked and I visit them frequently.

:shifty: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom