Pleban Girl Party - Counting down the days to Hawaii!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I'm doing pretty well, thanks :) got a few things done today that needed doing, so that's always nice to have out of the way

Now I'm saving some pics of the boys and putting together sims clips

I wanna be a sim...can I be a sim? please :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry I disapeared there are a lot of nice pics out there :drool:

JC I can't put anymore sims in my game - my computer can't handle them as it is :yikes:

Keep me in mind the next time you start another one! I just bought a Sims open for business for my son. Have you seen that one? Is it good?

I may be getting rid of a couple people who haven't been around as much and don't seem as interested, and then I can definitley add you :up:

Open for business is the only Sims2 EP I don't have, but my friend has it and she really likes it :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
I may be getting rid of a couple people who haven't been around as much and don't seem as interested, and then I can definitley add you :up:

Open for business is the only Sims2 EP I don't have, but my friend has it and she really likes it :yes:

Please tell me its suitable for an 11 year old...:huh:

I think the sims are generally suitable for people above age ten or so :yes: there are some things that might seem a little offensive to some people, but they don't seem that bad to me - nudity is blurred out and stuff kissing and dancing isn't as bad as what you see on TV :huh:

Do you have the starter pack? I think Open for Business is an expansion pack :uhoh:

banacrush.jpg

band.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yes, due to popular demand their is a McSimmy :wink:

Hi btw :hug: how are you?

I'm OK. Sitting around watching Studio 60 -- and they're mentioning Grosse Pointe as part of tonight's plot. But not in a good way. :(

That last Otto photo is hilarious :lmao: I love the expression on the girl's face.

Back
Top Bottom