Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: The little souveneirs can mean so much, though!

:shifty: I was wearing my favorite hat the day I met B... I have been unable to wear it since :reject:

My brother has asked me if I plan to have it bronzed or simply sealed in an airtight glass case :laugh:
:lmao:
I don't have the out fit I was wearing when I had my pic taken with him in one of those storage bag thingies just cause it smelled like him......nope not me.....:shifty:

hey.......finding the name of the movie {at least currently} was right down on the first pLEBA PAGE!

i knew i'd seen it reccently

it's "across the universe"

OK I'm going to ggoogle up movies in production in nyc I'll b back in a few! :D :D

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, there's no way I could remember it all, but there are databases online that have the setlists from nearly all shows, right to the very beginning of their gigs. :)

:up:

actually I mentioned it at one of the setlist Parties a few weeks back AND AXVER retrived the Set listd for BOTH those gigs for me :applaud:

I just have to go back and find the page or go to hgis site and re get them!

course what was fun was having a lot of fans there go
:shocked: when they saw I'd gotten to the earlier gigs :drool: :drool:

ANd........... eh,,, i forgot

Snooky pie said:

I don't have the out fit I was wearing when I had my pic taken with him in one of those storage bag thingies just cause it smelled like him......nope not me.....:shifty:

OMG I have the Sweater I was wearing when Adam hugged me in a plastic bag all sealed up!!!! :lmao:

What? :shifty: It was a good hug! :combust: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I printed off all the setlists to put in my scrapbook, VP :nerd:

I've been accused of being obsessive But I want to remember it all accurately! :D

I just got mine together tonight. I've been planning on doing it all along, but wanted to wait for a while. I wanted to have something tangible to do long after the shows were over, so I could sort of take a trip down memory lane and relive them, you know? :sigh:

I have a whole bag full of stuff to sort through. Programs, confetti, receipts, GA bracelets, ellipse bracelets, tickets, hotel key cards...

Some day this winter when I'm bored and sad and missing the shows. :)

Snooky pie said:
Oh VP before I forget......Do you have the IWF demo? :wink:

:hmm: I don't think so, it doesn't sound familiar, and I've been listening to my boots/files a lot in the past week or so.

Did you get all those singles I sent you the link for?? OMG... :drool: :drool: I haven't unzipped them all yet, cause I'm up to 18 gig worth of U2 sound files now and I'm afraid of running out of room. :yikes: :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami - I knew you weren't going to bed! :D

samiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!

I googled up the Mayor's city gov film/tv in nyc production site and :madspit: nothing mentioned other than it's the first one dur to alphabetized listing of current films in production

anmds yes it IS rivington ST!

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig help!

now you mustn't :madwife: :madwife: :madwife: me............but I GACK!!!! just can't quite keep this back BECAUSE I just found out about it in the info from another hyperlink in the nyc fim thing .............aaargggggggggggggggggggg OMG!!!!!!!

I have 2 degrees of separtion between me and one of the major people involved in the movie! :faint:

NOW i'm wondering do THEY even KNOW!

I know who's getting a PHONE CALL from ME tommorow:madwife: :lol: AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Exceptions to that rule:

bonorobe.jpg

VertigoAdamOSBW3.jpg

robe4.jpg

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: I don't think so, it doesn't sound familiar, and I've been listening to my boots/files a lot in the past week or so.

Did you get all those singles I sent you the link for?? OMG... :drool: :drool: I haven't unzipped them all yet, cause I'm up to 18 gig worth of U2 sound files now and I'm afraid of running out of room. :yikes: :yikes:
I think I got them all...a few of the links didn't work though :madspit:
If you want that demo you know where to find me :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Who did I forget? :scratch:

and Edge didn't take his shirt off... just put the robe on over it :madspit:

:lol:

So poor Edge never gets to have over-30 sex because he left his clothes on under his robe?? :ohmy: :wink:

Nevermind, I just realized you were probably referring to potential partners for yourself in that age group. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

So poor Edge never gets to have over-30 sex because he left his clothes on under his robe?? :ohmy: :wink:

Nevermind, I just realized you were probably referring to potential partners for yourself in that age group. :lol:

:lol:

ok, going to sleep now. Really, I am :shifty:

goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

Snooky pie said:

I think I got them all...a few of the links didn't work though :madspit:
If you want that demo you know where to find me :wink:

If you need any of the files from the links that didnt work, let me know, I got them all. :drool:

I'll catch you tomorrow night, if that's okay. I need to get to bed soon, and you're a temptress - if I open msn, I'll be up for hours. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom