Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching Saturday Night Live - and Korn on the same stage that U2 did such an amazing performance on just about a year ago...

It's making me want to either :barf: or cry. Or both :sad: :no:

well, snooky I'm trying to get out of my blues...................

SG you know over-worry IS one of my main prolems

the thing that REtriggered it was just an hour before i got up to go to to 42nd st netcafe was opening the paper and seeing
"House votes big Medicaid cuts":yikes: :yikes: :scream: :sad:

THAT just set me all off again!
:madwife: :madwife: Republican Neo-cons & conservative Democrats:madspit: :madspit:

hi vp :hug: how are thiongs w you & sara........

:yikes: :yuck: :laugh: it embaressing that I can't remember SONICALLY the 84 & the 85 u2 concerts I saw.................. only some visual memories

and they PLAYED gloria I beleive a t at least one of those shows :tsk:

oh, lookie, i'm at 4382!! :D

bbs

Last edited:
Dazzled, there's no way I could remember it all, but there are databases online that have the setlists from nearly all shows, right to the very beginning of their gigs. :)

We've been doing well, thanks. Chaotic, busy. How about you, other than your difficulties?

Snooky pie said:

I've gone as far as to take the little room key card from the hotel I stayed at :reject:

:lol: The little souveneirs can mean so much, though!

:shifty: I was wearing my favorite hat the day I met B... I have been unable to wear it since :reject:

My brother has asked me if I plan to have it bronzed or simply sealed in an airtight glass case :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: The little souveneirs can mean so much, though!

:shifty: I was wearing my favorite hat the day I met B... I have been unable to wear it since :reject:

My brother has asked me if I plan to have it bronzed or simply sealed in an airtight glass case :laugh:

:lol:

I still have the confetti...a few of every color :nerd:

VintagePunk said:
Dazzled, there's no way I could remember it all, but there are databases online that have the setlists from nearly all shows, right to the very beginning of their gigs. :)

We've been doing well, thanks. Chaotic, busy. How about you, other than your difficulties?

:hug:

Oh i'm doing or i'd be doing OK to quite fine....except for all this crap that's kicked in over the past several weeks......and i get sometimes like a hamster on a metaphorical wheel of worry............but since i had my say here...........I can..a little easier to calm it dow so i enjoy seeing U2 fer life's sake! :hyper:

I'm only like 2 blocks away from MSG right now!!!

:hmm: wonders when the trucks will arrive :D

did you catch {i know you were preoccupied } my l;sat 2 quik
e-ms to you?

Back
Top Bottom