Pleban Girl/boys Party - Your picture in a locket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri! I missed you in my initial hellos.... :hug:

I gotta go to bed :( I drove 6 hours today while feeling rather spent to begin with...

:shifty:

sami0201 said:

I was kidding ;)

I still flip whenever they come on tv :lmao: :reject: Like a little while ago when my aunt found a flea on the dog (she had them last week but my aunt cleaned everything and stuff so she thought they were gone) and she's like "What am I gonna do? I can't clean this whole entire house again!!" and instead of saying something nice to her, the OOTS commercial came on so I'm like "look! U2!!! :hyper:" :lmao: :love:

I know ;)

My limits are MUCH shorter than everyone else.....since i have such a stupid attention span! Sometimes I feel like I have ADD....but without certian parts of it....to be PC about it.

I'm willing to go to a bunch of U2 concerts....but not so much so that I have to compromise my sanity to see them....and besides....I don't want to waste too much of a good thing really :wink:

I see U2 as a fine wine...white or red....and it should be used on those special but often occasions.....at least in my mind :wink:

Back
Top Bottom