PLEBA tags for upcoming tour?????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Hey, so there was all this talk about different tags to wear, but I haven't heard anything in awhile. Were people going to use the interference tags, or make specific ones for PLEBA? We should do something for this go around, any ideas????

Oh, I'm so excited! I just came back from the Hospital print shop w. my Pleba tag!

It says Edge Bedazzle Meeeee! One one side, and has Interference on the other. Looks just great, it's in full colour and even laminated and I only had to go downstairs!

wooohoooooo!
biggrin.gif

Nothing says U2 tour coming up like your pleba tag. The print guy thinks I'm insane, but who cares!?!?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 10-09-2001).]

OK, then I guess I'll make an original one for myself then. Do people really wear them before the concert??? I guess it's an easy way to get hyped up for the show.

I wore my Interference tag on the first leg, but I didn't see anybody else with one though.

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight..."

I saw a few people with them in the Toronto GA line, I think there are so many more interferencers now that want to meet each other, maybe there will be a greater poliferation of them, but who knows. Just get a cheap and cheerful tag made, just in case.

Do you just wear it around your neck, or somewhere on your body in plain view??

*I'm a pleba-tag dumbass
smile.gif

------------------
south bend here i come!

I'm SO excited y'all are using my tag ideas!! WOO HOO! Start a buzz with the guys, let them wonder: WTF are these Pleba things we keep seeing???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I think at least the Pleba chicks or Interference folks should wear them as much as possible Vegas weekend so we can pick each other out in a crowd...just my (U)2 cents...

disco

p.s. should we wear name tags??? Nah....too cheesy....

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
OK, then I guess I'll make an original one for myself then. Do people really wear them before the concert??? I guess it's an easy way to get hyped up for the show.

Disco made some cool tags,
biggrin.gif
you can check them out...
http://community.webshots/user/gudagirl

and yes ppl do wear them to the shows.

to answer LadyLemon's question: it really is up to you and how you want to wear it, I saw some ppl have it clipped to their shirts, I myself went to a office supply type store and they made it like the tags nurses wear, but I punched a hole through it and tied it around my neck
smile.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Today I ordered ANOTHER tag, this time for She Is Raging. Joe the print guy looks at me and says:

Joe: So! Is this a musical group?
Me: Yes!!! Have you heard of U2?
Joe: Yes....
Me: Well you see, Pleba is this club we belong to, and here....(goes into detailed explanation of Interference tag subtleties and faint outline of U2).
Joe: Oh.
Me: U2 is here this weekend
Joe: Really? I guess I'm out of the loop.
ME: That's OK, more for the rest of us!

Anyway, he did a very good job on the tags.

I am going to wear mine around my neck using my hospital id chain.

Ok disco, somebody, get over here; why is the link not working? I was at the site yesterday and everything was fine, I probably posted the link wrong, anyone care to help?
biggrin.gif

I had an Interference tag on the first leg. There was a spot on the bottom, so I wrote "Bonochick" there. I also had it laminated and had a hole punched in the top. I have a black lanyard that I have to wear at work, so I clipped it to that.

As I mentioned in another thread, I didn't see anybody else in Detroit with a tag, but I wasn't GA. I have the tag up on my bulletin board in my bedroom now...it's like a free souvenir of the evening.
smile.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Back
Top Bottom