Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:love: :drool: :happy: :drool: :love:

*staggers.....back...in*
:whistle: ..."...There's a Springsong in My Heart....".......

omg.....it IS probably a goooooood thing you told me Drea :D
b/c i'd had NO idea....I think i would have gasped!!!

And...omg...What a ~*~beautiful setting~*~!!! SG :hug:

I love sim!dazz's little happy swaydance under the canopy!

and here... have some cake simJTHB!!! *stuff, stuff* :laugh:

First my mouth hung open in a smile for a min, while i 'said inside' o....m..g- over a few times! Then I still had that open mouth grin for a few more!

:shh: I suppose it's 'irrational'- but I've always beleived that rationality is not the only important way of being in the World--- But because it's simJTH(B) i think I feel just
'a touch' of 'Compensation' for the real disapointment I felt back in '87....

Thanks~~~ for something, extra, Extra special [since it has already been extra Special in sim!Pleabavilleland] !

Sad_Girl said:
this may be the goofiest baby band pic I've seen

BabyfaceU2CBW43.jpg

I like the tie, Larry :up: :laugh:

:lmao: I want to see the expression on Adam's face - there must be *something* causing that expression on Edge's! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I think it may be Adam's choice of footwear :wink: :lmao:

oh I didn't see that before :lmao:

but then again I'm 'distracted' at the present time.....

You didn't get a pic of sim!drea crushing on sim!babyAdfro!?!:lmao:

BTW I also :love: :love: sim!dazz jamming with the cross era guys and sim!JTHB singing :drool:

I se that's where sim!larry tossed his droomsticks up!

Last edited:
I see you Diane!

DON"T forget to check out for Debbie BLiss's book on ???Basic knitting [tho she gets into more omplex things everntually].

trust me! Out of 4 books it was the ONLY one that I could really understand the instuctions! Lots of clear drawings "how-to" steps.

In fact later this year {after i do some more jewelry workfor myself and a few wayyyy over due presents :uhoh::reject:}
'm just for the challange gonna try looking at her instructyions to do a cable knit sampler......

oh yes and

*** HOORAY TEAM PLEABA***!!!

*throws Confetti & brings Champaign & B&J's New York SUperfudge CHunk Ice Cream for the gals!*

I had three tiny glasses of champagne at my grandma's 86th birthday party tonight and when I stood up the room started to spin on me. I've turned into such a total lightweight :reject: :laugh:

They're gonna have the New York City Knitting Olympics Celebration at this Poetry Club....that's across from CBGB's!!! tomorrow...

I read it yesterday in one of the weekly Stuff to Do guides!

If I wasn't going to visit my sis to see the Olympics Closing Ceremony, i'd prob stop in there!

If i can check the time......i might be able to pass by it on my way up to her house. :D

Drea said:
:giggle: Didn't you say that after a couple drinks when we all went to that pub here on the Thursday night? :wink:

yeah, but that was at least two big glasses of beer. This wouldn't have even equaled a quarter of that, if you poured all three flutes worth of champagne into one of those beer glasses... it's getting worse!

I need to party with Bono and Edge a few times, get me back into drinking shape :wink:

I would drink with Larry, but I'd want to actually remember it afterwards :laugh: :wink:

Hi, GG!!! :hug: :wave: How are you?

Thanks for the recommendation on the book, Dazz. I'm still looking into knitting classes...there are some near my home, and I'm just into comparing prices and finding more information now.

BTW, there is a store on 29th and 7th Avenue, 2 blocks from MSG, that is really nice. They sell all sorts of crafts supplies...knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, beading, you name it! I think the name is Design Partners, but I'm not sure. If you tell them you saw their ad in AM New York (free paper), they might give you a 10% discount...they did for me. It's a great store and I'm definitely stopping in there when I go into the city.

Oh, today at the library a co-worker told me that her daughter is going to see U2 in Auckland next month! She and her friend were going to be in NZ anyway, learned U2 was doing a concert at the same time as their stay in Auckland, and got GA tickets!!! They are all excited about it. My co-worker said she knew she had to tell me about it!

LUCKY!!!

dazzledbylight said:
They're gonna have the New York City Knitting Olympics Celebration at this Poetry Club....that's across from CBGB's!!! tomorrow...

I read it yesterday in one of the weekly Stuff to Do guides!
If I wasn/t going to visdit my sis to see the Olympics Closing Ceremony, i'd prob stop in there!

If i can check the time......i might be able to pass by it on my way up to her house. :D

I found out today there's a Team NYPD.. and the first member was a guy :D There's at least two guys on Team Canada - because there are two here in TO, and both of them were at the opening ceremonies.. and David at least is coming to the closing one as well
:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

yeah, but that was at least two big glasses of beer. This wouldn't have even equaled a quarter of that, if you poured all three flutes worth of champagne into one of those beer glasses... it's getting worse!

I need to party with Bono and Edge a few times, get me back into drinking shape :wink:

I would drink with Larry, but I'd want to actually remember it afterwards :laugh: :wink:

we ALL need to party more with Bono, Edge, Larry & Adam!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wink:

AND hmm..............
with a ? around a 3 week gap in thier Tour Schedual before NZ & AUssieland etc wonders IF {& prays hard} Bono will show up in NYC for some semi/public event(s)??!!! :drool:

*goes back to practicing her "Hello/Thank you!!! Can I give you a biiigggggg hug?!?" speech !!:hyper:

a gal can Dreaaaammm can't she?!

Last edited:
I would be better suited to partying with Adam as he is now; I think we'd have similar ideas of a good time.

Since I was refering to stretching my drinking and hard core party muscles though, he wouldn't apply as he doesn't drink anymore. he hasn't even shown up at the Carnaval celebrations in Brazil with the others

And I KNOW I could never keep up with Adam back in his hard core partying days :no: :lol:

:hug: goodnight Sami, sweet dreams

Back
Top Bottom