PLEBA Girls Party: Wild thoughts for B...locked in that secret cupboard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
How sad is it that I'm writing a story set in 1978 and I keep forgetting about these things like, say, there were no cell phones, or microwave ovens :lol: How spoiled have we gotten in recent years?

How did they survive without all of those things? :ohmy:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
How sad is it that I'm writing a story set in 1978 and I keep forgetting about these things like, say, there were no cell phones, or microwave ovens :lol: How spoiled have we gotten in recent years?

We are totally spoiled! I know people who can't imagine life without a cell phone now. Oh what would they do? :lol:

Do you have anymore for me yet? :wink: :evil:

Russty Cat said:

I woke up with a headache this morning and by this afternoon it was a damn migraine. So I gave myself a shot and laid in bed with an ice pack till it didn't feel like my brain was trying to crawl its way out of my head. Sadly I had to miss my quilt guild meeting tonight. But I'm just glad the headache is better. Its still there, but no where near as bad. I hope it stays gone, cuz we only have $10 left till we get paid on friday. I had to use all our money to pay the house payment. Imagine them, expecting to get paid and all! :madspit: :wink:

you're going to think I'm totally shitting you but I so am not.... I had the worst fucking headache today and I could NOT get rid of it. Not as bad as yours thank God, but I got jack shit done because of it. I took two naps :lol: and I tried to borrow money from everyone I came across because I'm broke and ran out of advil. (I found an old bottle of Aspirin, though... so I'm doing ok now.)

:hug: you're not allowed to get sick :tsk: :grumpy: :wink: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you

Russty Cat said:

We are totally spoiled! I know people who can't imagine life without a cell phone now. Oh what would they do? :lol:

Do you have anymore for me yet? :wink: :evil:

:lol: Working on it right now for the first time, thanks to the headache :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

you're going to think I'm totally shitting you but I so am not.... I had the worst fucking headache today and I could NOT get rid of it. Not as bad as yours thank God, but I got jack shit done because of it. I took two naps :lol: and I tried to borrow money from everyone I came across because I'm broke and ran out of advil. (I found an old bottle of Aspirin, though... so I'm doing ok now.)

:hug: you're not allowed to get sick :tsk: :grumpy: :wink: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you

:hug: We are so too peas in a pod its freakin insane! I'm glad you got something to take. You need to give it up already and move here. I could have had you drugged up in a heartbeat! :wink: I hope that the headache doesn't come back, but I think its hormonal so it might. I have to becareful though, cuz its $15 for a refill on my shot meds and I could write a check, but there is a possibility it would bounce if everything gets cashed before Friday. :lol:

Mr. Cat was telling me tonight that something might have to wait. He didn't want to look me in the face. He finally said that he didn't think I would be able to get my tattoo this week. I told him that wasn't an option, we would make it work. :laugh: I told him I would wait till Friday when we got paid again. He was cool with that thankfully. I hate being broke, but at least the house payment was paid so I don't have to worry about it.

b5d94a86.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Working on it right now for the first time, thanks to the headache :madspit:

I hate when you want to do something but can't cuz of a damn headache. Its all good. I'm sure it will be great when its done.

I started working on the purse for my tattoo artist this morning. I probably shouldn't have worked with a headache, but its almost done. I think she is really gonna like it. I called her this morning, but her assistant said she just got back into town and wasn't working today. I know she lives at the shop, but I have a feeling she was taking a personal day to spend with her daughter. So I just left a message for her to give me a call about setting up an appointment.

Russty, I know what you mean. It feels better to have made the big important bills and have very little in the way of other things, though. Been there before :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

That is so incredibly hot!!! I've never seen that picture before! :hyper: :heart:

SG I do hate feeling like we have no extra cash, but its better then years ago when we couldn't even make the house payment. Mr. Cat could have worked extra tonight, but he came home since I wasn't doing well. He is going in at 6am tomorrow to get some extra time, so at least we should have a bit more the next few weeks. And now that I don't have to pay for a plane ticket I can relax a bit. We are saving about $200 a piece by driving. Not to mention how insane we will be by the time we will get there. :laugh: When I was talking to her on the phone tonight and we went to hang up she said "I love you! and I miss you so much!" and I said it back in a really goofy voice "NOOO! I love YOU!" We did that back and forth for like 10 minutes! Finally Mr. Cat yelled from the other room "Noooo! I love Kim the mostest! Now shut up you two!" :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

That is so incredibly hot!!! I've never seen that picture before! :hyper: :heart:

SG I do hate feeling like we have no extra cash, but its better then years ago when we couldn't even make the house payment. Mr. Cat could have worked extra tonight, but he came home since I wasn't doing well. He is going in at 6am tomorrow to get some extra time, so at least we should have a bit more the next few weeks. And now that I don't have to pay for a plane ticket I can relax a bit. We are saving about $200 a piece by driving. Not to mention how insane we will be by the time we will get there. :laugh: When I was talking to her on the phone tonight and we went to hang up she said "I love you! and I miss you so much!" and I said it back in a really goofy voice "NOOO! I love YOU!" We did that back and forth for like 10 minutes! Finally Mr. Cat yelled from the other room "Noooo! I love Kim the mostest! Now shut up you two!" :lmao:

:lol: It sounds like a great time. I love road trips.

Russty Cat said:

DG did I hear you say cap? :hyper: :dance: :combust: :giggle:

Damn the small typing didn't hide it? :madspit: :wink:

I got over my writer's block last week-unfortunately, no computer. I get my computer back and the writers block returns! :banghead: But it's starting to dissapear. :wink:

Writers block really blows! I'm glad its getting better. I need my caps! :wink:

Screw being factually correct SG! mwhahaha :evil: :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
SG, if this is the type of story I think it is, I don't think Russty will be paying attention to the historical accuracies. :lol:

:lol: Well, I'm kindof a perfectionist that way. And it will have it's share of serious smut but there are other reasons why it won't be posted here, as well. I'd hate to make any of the guys seem like anything other than the angels they are :rolleyes: and this involves drugs and clandestine issues like that, so :shrug: It's just something I and Russty and others who I trust to read responsibly will get to read

Alright, now I'm getting groggy again :yawn:. The cap will have to wait until whenever I'm motivated to write again :lol:. Let's hope I can get some sleep. Maybe I can go for a run on 3 hours rest? :hmm: :laugh:

Feel better Russty and SG! Night! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Well, I'm kindof a perfectionist that way. And it will have it's share of serious smut but there are other reasons why it won't be posted here, as well. I'd hate to make any of the guys seem like anything other than the angels they are :rolleyes: and this involves drugs and clandestine issues like that, so :shrug: It's just something I and Russty and others who I trust to read responsibly will get to read

I do enjoy the smut, but I think I enjoy your stories so much as well, because they have great story lines beyond just the smut. And I totally understand why you don't post some of them here. We wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers so to speak. Or get a boot in the bum. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom