PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

Cause I wasn't up for a 10,000 post party last night.

I feel like I need to say something insightful to mark the occasion, and I'm in too much pain to put together a coherent thought at the moment.

Just like Bri..but for a slightly different reason.

Yea....you two are total clones....even sharing the same screenname cause you guys were too scare for your 10,000 post.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I just vacum my carpet....I don't think I ever shampooed my carpet before.

well, I somehow got fleas in the house and I'm just paranoid that they are everywhere.

VP, I'm still living out of my suitcase!!! From June 10th!!! Most of my clothes are in a room where I saw fleas, so I won't go in there except to spray, swiffer, spray again........

greeneyedgirl said:

well, I somehow got fleas in the house and I'm just paranoid that they are everywhere.

VP, I'm still living out of my suitcase!!! From June 10th!!! Most of my clothes are in a room where I saw fleas, so I won't go in there except to spray, swiffer, spray again........

Thank god...I have nearly a weeks worth of clothes in there...I see nothing wrong with just taking them out as I need them. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom