PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

Thanks for the compliment. Mom's death was a totally unexpected shock. Dad had been sick with Parkinson's for several years, and his disease advanced rapidly. I honestly don't know which is harder: Losing a parent suddenly or slowly. I do know I DID NOT want to hear SYCMIOYO for months and months after Dad's death. Finally half- listened to it again on the radio the other day.

:hug:

My dad went very fast. He was literally there one second and gone the next. Was sitting around the table after a family meal one Easter, talking and laughing with us all, and then slumped over, and was gone. Man, that was the worst time of my life. I could barely function for a good 6 months. Eventually, it made me stronger, helped me to see some changes I needed to make (getting rid of about 190 lbs of dead weight - heh)...and now things are better than ever. I think he'd be happy for me. :)

VP, you live in Canada, do you take quinine? Its illegal here, but you can still get it at Wal-mart in the LegCramps med. They are very sneaky and put it on the bottom shelf with the vitamins :eyebrow:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, you live in Canada, do you take quinine? Its illegal here, but you can still get it at Wal-mart in the LegCramps med. They are very sneaky and put it on the bottom shelf with the vitamins :eyebrow:

I've heard of it...what does it do? Is it similar to glucosamine?

I just put my dog on glucosamine yesterday...

MBS said:

I've heard of it...what does it do? Is it similar to glucosamine?

I just put my dog on glucosamine yesterday...

My Aunt Joanne (not my namesake, although everyone asks me if she is) did that with her Golder Retiever. It helped the dog so much, Mom started taking glocosamine for her arthritic knee. Then it helped Mom.

jobob said:

My Aunt Joanne (not my namesake, although everyone asks me if she is) did that with her Golder Retiever. It helped the dog so much, Mom started taking glocosamine for her arthritic knee. Then it helped Mom.

Crap, why cant Joanne spel rite on her Interference posts? She were once an English Language major ... :rant: :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:
:laugh: VP I'm on that Fametracker site and it's actually really funny!

It's run by Canadians *national pride* The same ones who run televisionwithoutpity . com

The forums rocked...they are very strictly moderated, with rules about spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc. And everyone was soooo snarky!! I miss the forums. :sad:

MBS said:

It's run by Canadians *national pride* The same ones who run televisionwithoutpity . com

The forums rocked...they are very strictly moderated, with rules about spelling, punctuation, capitalization, etc. And everyone was soooo snarky!! I miss the forums. :sad:

Oh that makes it that much better! :lmao: I love televisionwithoutpity.com :love:

Too bad the forums don't exist anymore. :(

Time to go to Sunfest again for the last day. I'm going to buy a cool African lamp. :dance: Be back in a little while girls!

FlyYourKite said:

Oh that makes it that much better! :lmao: I love televisionwithoutpity.com :love:

Too bad the forums don't exist anymore. :(

My favourite forums were the celebrity meetings forum, and the celebrity dreams forum. I used to sit and read those and nearly pee myself laughing! :lol:

I love tv without pity too, but since I rarely ever watch tv anymore, I haven't been there in ages. :sigh:

I have this new addiction, now. :eyebrow:

Later, Fly! :hug:

Well, everyone, I should go. Chores are calling (laundry, bills, homework assignment, et cetra). Plus it's past lunchtime. See you later on tonight or Monday. Not Tuesday; I'm going to an All-Star Game watching party. I'm not a big baseball fan, but the game is here, and there ought to be men there ... :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom