PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
adamlook-vi.jpg

JTAdamleather.jpg

adam0125.jpg

23.jpg

Adamgrin.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

MBS said:
Gah!!!!! :yikes: :yikes:

seeing that avatar...

My avatar? :sexywink: Why, yes, I happen to love the One video.

And according to the thread I was reading but couldn't join last night (freaking DSL), you would be either VP or Bri.

jobob said:

My avatar? :sexywink: Why, yes, I happen to love the One video.

And according to the thread I was reading but couldn't join last night (freaking DSL), you would be either VP or Bri.

Noooo, my avatar. Freaks me out not seeing my own there. I actually forgot I had changed, this morning. :lol:

And I would be VP. :yes:

MBS said:

Noooo, my avatar. Freaks me out not seeing my own there. I actually forgot I had changed, this morning. :lol:

And I would be VP. :yes:

Hello, VP. I thought you meant mine because A. you love B, and B. mine was just posted.

BTW, I like your usual Fly avatar too.

I was reading the earlier pages of this thread, and it's funny...what I first woke up, Sarah (my daughter, in case you don't know, jobob) was telling me she had been reading the Cruise/Holmes threads in Zoo Station. We're big Cruise/Scientology despisers in this house. I really, really hope that the man is well on his path to self-distruction, with his most recent outburst. He seems to be getting crazier and crazier.

MBS said:
I was reading the earlier pages of this thread, and it's funny...what I first woke up, Sarah (my daughter, in case you don't know, jobob) was telling me she had been reading the Cruise/Holmes threads in Zoo Station. We're big Cruise/Scientology despisers in this house. I really, really hope that the man is well on his path to self-distruction, with his most recent outburst. He seems to be getting crazier and crazier.

Elsewhere on the Internet yesterday -- while I was supposed to be working but don't tell my boss -- I read theories that maybe Mr. Cruise is bipolar and off his meds.

mmmmmmmm cake, the last time I was on here on a Sunday and someone mentioned cake, I went out and bought one and later ate the whole thing!!

Well, it was half-a-cake, I love my grocery store, catering to us meal-for-one folks......

greeneyedgirl said:
mmmmmmmm cake, the last time I was on here on a Sunday and someone mentioned cake, I went out and bought one and later ate the whole thing!!

Well, it was half-a-cake, I love my grocery store, catering to us meal-for-one folks......

Half-a-cake. mmmmm. This single woman needs to go to your grocery store.

jobob said:

Elsewhere on the Internet yesterday -- while I was supposed to be working but don't tell my boss -- I read theories that maybe Mr. Cruise is bipolar and off his meds.

There used to be this amazing site...well, the site is still there, but the forums are gone (and I mourn their passing) called Fametracker, and there was a HUGE thread devoted to Scientology, with tons of links. That cult is truly, truly frightening, and what's even more disturbing is that people give credence to it due to it's high rate of celebrity involvement. :yikes: I learned a great deal about Scientology from many of those links...*shudder*

My favourite Cruise rumour (and I stress the word rumour, but it would be cool if it's true) is that he is actually homosexual, but since the cult doesn't abide homosexuality, they've essentially made him asexual, which is a better option in their opinion, and all the girls he dates are arrangements by the cult.

MBS said:

My favourite Cruise rumour (and I stress the word rumour, but it would be cool if it's true) is that he is actually homosexual, but since the cult doesn't abide homosexuality, they've essentially made him asexual, which is a better option in their opinion, and all the girls he dates are arrangements by the cult.

There's a new variation of that rumor: The Scientolgists decided Tom needed to marry again, so they gave him a list of young available actresses as potential wives. Ms. Holmes was number three on said list. Numbers one and two turned him down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom