PLEBA Girls Party - We're one and we get to carry each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can I vent for a minute? I realize that while I'm going through this, many of the rest of you have much more serious life issues...and I'm just whiny...but I can't help it. :(

VintagePunk said:
Can I vent for a minute? I realize that while I'm going through this, many of the rest of you have much more serious life issues...and I'm just whiny...but I can't help it. :(

Of course you can VP! :hug: :heart: We are more than willing to listen to anything. As long as you make fun of my nose first :wink: :lol:

I just got off with my friends who called me from a Dashboard Confessional concert :) (That I decided not to go to)

Fly - how do you do it? Even with gauze packing in your nose and having been sick for so long you're still too cute for words :cute: *jealous* :wink:

VP - go for it; that's what we're here for :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Fly - how do you do it? Even with gauze packing in your nose and having been sick for so long you're still too cute for words :cute: *jealous* :wink:

:lol: :hug: Oh SG you're just trying to make me feel better. You know you wanna laugh at the ginormous bandaid holding the fugly string to my face. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah: Is Seth still all on the pot now? :|

No :lmao: But Summer got into Brown and he didn't, but he lied to her and told her he did. Then at the end he didn't even tell her he didn't get in, he just said that she should go regardless (but she said that the only reason she would go was to be with the one she loved :cute: ) He told her that he thought maybe Brown wasn't the right choice for him after all, and she asked him if he really meant he didn't want to be with her and he said he thought it was for the best. Then she said it's over. :sad:

And Seth isn't smoking anymore but Marissa was on cocaine last week. Now she's back to her senses. :happy: :|

And Summer's dad and Marissa's mom are engaged and Dr. Roberts is perhaps the cutest person ever! :cute:

Okay, you all know of the boy rollercoaster by now. :| I'm on a downward trend, apparently. :|

I saw him today. When I was out picking up Sarah. I pulled up behind an MTO car, and I suspected it was him (they're not all that common cruising around this area).

SWo, I changed lanes and pulled up beside him, and rolled down my passenger window to talk to him, while the light was red. The conversation went: "oh, thought I saw the black bullet pulling up behind me!" me: yeah, thought I'd be a good driver since you're all official right now. What are you doing in town today?"
Him: Nothing, just trying to get through the day, how's your day been?
Me: Cool, Mine's been okay, kinda slow.
Him: good...well, see you later, be good (his famous catchphrase).

And then the light turned green and I went back into the other lane. :|

VP :hug: :lol: There's nothing wrong with that! You were just sitting in your cars at a light, it's not like you were speaking privately in person or anything. :hug: Unless there's something I'm missing. :uhoh:

Oh and one more picture! I forgot to share this earlier before I got sick. This is my clinical group and the instructor I love on our last day. :) Excuse my hair and drunken eyes, this was at the end of a twelve hour shift. :lol:

Picture1.jpg

And VP don't forget that he was on duty - that can be a major factor in how a guy acts/reacts to someone :yes: God knows I've learned that lesson a few times over :crack:

Back
Top Bottom