Pleba Girls Party: We're hands on......winkwink nudgenudge knowwhatimean?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Jem really loves David Duchovney/Fox Mulder too if I'm right... what about wild?

Jem had "defiled, Duchovny style" as her location for awhile :lol: I think she watches his new Showtime show somehow in the UK.

Wild, of course, would want Bono. :wink:

gluey said:
Nope David Duchovny doesn't push any of my buttons....he's safely filed in my Y Files......

:lmao: Frankie - Murray the Red Wiggle?!?!?!? :lmao:
Hey, Muzzah is awesome. He has a wicked sense of humour. They taped a behind-the-scenes thing for "Cold Spaghetti Western" where Greg and Anthony were, of course, camera whores, and Jeff narrated. Murray never said a word. Anyways, they showed rehearsal for one fo the dance numbers and Murray was dressed like a teenage skater-boy in all black with some sort of message or design that hey had to blur out on the front of his shirt. In the bloopers for "Top of the Tots," this one kid went off on some random story about goign fishing with his grandpa and Muzz sat and waited for the kid to finish and then he looked up at somebody behind the camera and just says "Do we have a fishing song, guys?" and I could hear Anthony just HOWL with laughter. He's the only person iv'e ever seen play air-bass guitar on a push broom.

Muzz is awesome. Represent! :rockon:

Sad_Girl said:
I totally want to make a Sim Jamie Heineman, now, too - beret, moustache and all! :lmao:

Yes!! That would *so* :rockon: Oh the possible sim!snark... :lol: Plus they wouldn't start a fire in the microwave, they'd just blow it up! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:
mythbusters love!!!
I shou;d've known my girls would share the love!

I watch that show like fifteen times over the course of the week :lmao:

I've been missing it the last few weeks. It makes me so sad to miss it.

Omg, how can one not love Mythbusters?

They actually tried to find a needle in a hay stack. An actual needle. In an actual hay stack.
COME ON!

awesome :love:

Drea said:

Yes!! That would *so* :rockon: Oh the possible sim!snark... :lol: Plus they wouldn't start a fire in the microwave, they'd just blow it up! :laugh:

Over and over again until it explodes just right :love:

Mythbusters is like a 2nd childhood :love: They get to do all the cool stuff :yes: It's a staple part of my diet watching that now

yesterday I watched the one where Adam licked the petri dish, then a dog licked another petri dish to see which mouth was cleaner :lmao:

Jamie came to the scientific conclusion that it was better to french kiss the dog than Adam :lol:

gluey said:

Over and over again until it explodes just right :love:

Holy Crap! :ohmy: Where has this show been all my life?

I :love: watching stuff blow up! Or when David Letterman throws stuff off high buildings. :love:

Hey, that's what Letterman should do now that there's a writer's strike -- just show old clips of when he used to throw stuff off buildings real good :love:

jobob said:
They blow stuff up real good on this show?

Gawd, I gotta get cable one of these days. :laugh:

I only get to see it when I'm at the 'rents, alas *g*

The premise of the show is taking some urban/online myths and either confirming or exploding (pun intended) them :wink: They've taken on every kind of myth, including movie ones - the Jaws myth show they did for Shark Week rocks *G*

The best explosion was the cement truck, when they were testing the "cherry bomb to loosen hardened concrete" myth... nothing worked, then they had an explosives expert and people from the US Dept of Firearms get wild with the stuff that goes boom...

...and the cement truck was never seen again :lmao: "I swear I left it right here!" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
yesterday I watched the one where Adam licked the petri dish, then a dog licked another petri dish to see which mouth was cleaner :lmao:

Jamie came to the scientific conclusion that it was better to french kiss the dog than Adam :lol:

:lmao:!!!!

Does anyone Tory "torturing" the plants with his mind? :laugh:

DG, have you ever seen the show?
It really is must see tv, my dear.

Jo - there's dvds of the show out for rent/sale, you might be able to find them :)

I still can't believe the "bulletproof water" myth was true... not to mention them proving that the escape from Alcatraz (real version, not movie) could have happened

Back
Top Bottom