PLEBA Girls Party: Welcome to the Hotel PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

The way I see it, he'll be obligated. :wink:

Just think, you'll be done school...I might be, too :happy: :lol: I might even have money by then... :hyper:

It'll be great!!

Done school? Now *that's* funny! :lol:

And I probably won't have any money! :happy: :hyper:

And I agree........if we drool over him for another 4 years, He def. owes us. :D

My birthday is in 30 days.
And VP's is in 29, if I recall correctly.
:happy:

sami0201 said:
wow all our birthdays are within like a week of each other :hyper:

thats too weird :ohmy:

My Birthday isn't until the end of October ... but thats ok, cuz I'll be going to see U2 just a couple of days before my birthday. I may have to take Larry a present, too since my birthday is the day before his...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Done school? Now *that's* funny! :lol:

And I probably won't have any money! :happy: :hyper:

And I agree........if we drool over him for another 4 years, He def. owes us. :D

My birthday is in 30 days.
And VP's is in 29, if I recall correctly.
:happy:

Yes, that 4 extra years qualifies us for...something from B. :shifty:

I'm gonna start saving for next tour as soon as this one finishes...even ten or twenty a week. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

My Elementary school mascot was a Lumberjack :crack:
My Junior High mascot was a White-tail Buck deer
and My high school Mascot was a Coyote :slant:

Lumberjack isn't that bad...I remember one of the other schools had a Ancient Roman solider, another was one of those old villian types....complete with the stringy looking mostache and tophat...and another one had a Devil....but it was all HS.

I like your HS mascot....I remember mine having a male and female version of the lion...why I don't remember.

Sad_Girl said:

thats too weird :ohmy:

My Birthday isn't until the end of October ... but thats ok, cuz I'll be going to see U2 just a couple of days before my birthday. I may have to take Larry a present, too since my birthday is the day before his...

I know, it is kinda weird:ohmy:

my aunt has the same birthday as Larry :hyper:
you should bring him a present! that is, if you had enough luck to get to meet him!

sami0201 said:

I know, it is kinda weird:ohmy:

my aunt has the same birthday as Larry :hyper:
you should bring him a present! that is, if you had enough luck to get to meet him!

Halloween babies are cool! :rockon: :wink:

Hey, he says he only sings on special occasions... maybe I'll take a sign begging for him to sing Happy Birthday to me :flirt: :giggle:

Okay, I'm back. Sorry I got distracted in the Moobday thread. It's the only thing that makes Monday worthwhile. Plus I had my aunt in an AIM window. Hope I didn't worry anyone overmuch.

Sad_Girl said:

Halloween babies are cool! :rockon: :wink:

Hey, he says he only sings on special occasions... maybe I'll take a sign begging for him to sing Happy Birthday to me :flirt: :giggle:

:yes: I :heart: my aunt! :hug:
and Larry as well :wink:

which show are you going to? can you imagine Larry singing happy birthday to you...:drool:

:lol: Tonight, My husband and I were eating dinner at a restaraunt and 'City of blinding lights' came on, and I just sort of stopped talking.... :lmao: I made a reference to U2 and he was all :confused: He hadn't even heard the song once yet, and I recognized it in like 2 notes, despite the noise of the dining room :reject: Can you say addict?

sami0201 said:

:yes: I :heart: my aunt! :hug:
and Larry as well :wink:

which show are you going to? can you imagine Larry singing happy birthday to you...:drool:

Oct 25 Detroit 2

I love Larry's singing :heart: That might actually kill me, though. I'd totally just keel over and die. I'd die happy, of course, but still, I'd die :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know...August Babies rule!! :rockon:

Oh...I got a website for ya'll....it's a Famous Birthday site.

I already know who mine are.

http://www.famousbirthdays.com/

*it's going to be :crazy: by the end of this month.*

:rockon: we do rule, don't we? :wink:

I share a birthday with...

Alexa Vega (isn't that the girl from Spy Kids?) :|
Pee-Wee Herman :eek: :barf:
Lyndon B. Johnson
and Mother Teresa :up:

yes, it will be crazy at the end of the month! but a good crazy! :D

CeeCee said:
Hey, has anyone ever heard if B snores?

Let me go check now.

:wink:

SG :hug:
I've been known to do that too :lol:

Omg..the other day I was in bed......and suddenly I woke up for no reason......as I tried to lay down again, I could swear I heard someone going Hello? Hello? HOLA!
So I go look out my window, the garbage truck was driving by and blaring it, I thus opened my window to hear better.....I was all excited :hyper:

:reject:

sami0201 said:

:rockon: we do rule, don't we? :wink:

I share a birthday with...

Alexa Vega (isn't that the girl from Spy Kids?) :|
Pee-Wee Herman :eek: :barf:
Lyndon B. Johnson
and Mother Teresa :up:

Alex Vega is the girl from Spy Kids.

I share a birthday with......

Sean Connery
Regis Philbin
Gene Simmons (KISS....:shrug: )
Elvis Costello
Tim Burton
Billy Ray Cyrus ( Why....I have no idea.)
Rachael Ray ( :heart: her shows!)
Claudia Schiffer (Very pretty)

Back
Top Bottom