PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They just played U2's version of Everlasting Love on the radio!! *squeal*

Sami, I have 3 accounts. :lol: But I've been clearing them out and trying to hold off on making a 4th.

Sad_Girl said:
So, Cindy you say you want Adam? What flavor? :wink: :tongue:

AdamVertOS102.jpg

ZoobabyColor56.jpg

f53d1af6.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Those all work! Any flavor of Adam. I do love Adam.

Hey. Has anyoen else seen the VH1 special that was on before the vertigo tour started? Cause I was watching it the other day and I think Drea told me Adam had Lasik. But he's wearing white frames while reading a list of cities. And I wondered if his eyesight was so bad that the Lasik made it where he only needs reading glasses, or if they were actually white framed sunglasses?

CeeCee said:
Hey. Has anyoen else seen the VH1 special that was on before the vertigo tour started? Cause I was watching it the other day and I think Drea told me Adam had Lasik. But he's wearing white frames while reading a list of cities. And I wondered if his eyesight was so bad that the Lasik made it where he only needs reading glasses, or if they were actually white framed sunglasses?

It was the White Framed glasses that he wore in '97...Check out his hair color at the time...that would be a major clue.

Last edited:
Oh dear!

Gilrs, it's 4am :lol:

I have to go to bed!

Thanks as always girls for letting me moan, and thanks SG for punk-ass bitch comment. :lol:

DG :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Goodnight all! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

No offense. It was HTDAAB Adam wearing white frames. I ddin't get a good look at the face as he didn't look directly at the camera with them on. (I don't even know if I'm making sesne anymore, I'm so tired. Damn me getting into all nighters for interesting plotlines... I shouldn't ask questions when I'm not capable of stating clearly waht's going on in my head... naughty girl. I should be spanked.)

Back
Top Bottom