PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
It's going ok here BG....I still need to get a bit more money for my ticket...so I'm thinking about selling my autographed Bono picture...but I can't find a place without already having a checking account...which I don't have.

Weldy, how much do you need?

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't know. I know it involves alot of paperwork and my school is pretty strict about deadlines for that kind of stuff.

Give it a shot anyway just in case.

Hey Sami :hug:
How are yah?

CeeCee said:

Weldy, how much do you need?

I found a ticket that's worth $101 with tax and shipping (Section 323 Row 5)

I was trying to find a ticket that wasn't directly behind the stage...and this is pretty close to the seats I had four years ago for the Mother's Day concert in 2001.

And I'm trying to get extra money for stuff like bus and train fare and clothes and food.

Why do you ask?

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Sami! :hug:

Lewis Black is hilarious! I have his book Nothing's Sacred and I was dying laughing. :lol:

hi! :hug: I didn't know he had a book, I'll look for it! I just got an email saying that he's coming to a place by my house, maybe I'll go :hmm:

bono_gal said:

:drool:

*memories of Cardiff*

I'm listening to SG mail :drool:

Party Girl! :drool:

Yeah, I'm aware ive used the :drool: smiley too much in this post

:lol:

I'm dying to see them live but they aren't coming anywhere near me :( I'm hoping that they open for U2 in the fall again!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I found a ticket that's worth $101 with tax and shipping (Section 323 Row 5)

I was trying to find a ticket that wasn't directly behind the stage...and this is pretty close to the seats I had four years ago for the Mother's Day concert in 2001.

And I'm trying to get extra money for stuff like bus and train fare and clothes and food.

Why do you ask?

I was gonna say. I think I might have a job starting tomorrow and if I do, I'd be willing to lend you a hand and let your borrow some money to repay when you can so you don't have to sell your Bono photo.

sami0201 said:

I'm good, listening to the Killers :dance:
how are you doing tonight?

I am too!!! :lol:

I'm fine. It was my second day of courses. Discovered I have a terrible calculus teacher who has an extremely heavy russian accent :huh: But otherwise it's been a good day.

Mucca said:

I am too!!! :lol:

I'm fine. It was my second day of courses. Discovered I have a terrible calculus teacher who has an extremely heavy russian accent :huh: But otherwise it's been a good day.

now I'm listening to U2 :heart: Stuck in a moment and you can't get out of it..... :drool: I love Edge's singing at the end of this :cute:

that sucks! especially for Calculus :yikes:

CeeCee said:

I was gonna say. I think I might have a job starting tomorrow and if I do, I'd be willing to lend you a hand and let your borrow some money to repay when you can so you don't have to sell your Bono photo.

Are you sure? I feel a little funny/gulity about all of this.

If you are willing to do this...it might be a while before I can pay you back....but I am willing to pay you back.

I'm sorry if I'm a little needy in your eyes. :reject:

Last edited:
*has HTDAAB on repeat, practicing signing Sometimes when the cd gets to it* Going to have to do some serious searching in my signing dictionaries for the rest of Bad and One, just in case...

sami0201 said:

I'm dying to see them live but they aren't coming anywhere near me :( I'm hoping that they open for U2 in the fall again!

Let me just say....

They're amazing! :drool:

And to have U2 on top of that, is like your dream concert :wink:

sami0201 said:

that sucks! especially for Calculus :yikes:

Yeah...:| Looks like I'll be attending all the tutorials....

Whoa it's loud outside...I think we may have won a basketball game or something.

bono_gal said:

Let me just say....

They're amazing! :drool:

And to have U2 on top of that, is like your dream concert :wink:

I wish the Kilers would open in Montreal :drool:

We have the Arcade of Fire so it's still good. :D

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I love that part of the song :heart: It's my favorite part

:yes: I love it on the Slane dvd :drool: and when it's over and Bono goes "nice singing, The Edge!" I just find it funny that Bono called him THE Egde :lol: :reject:
when Edge sang that part is when he became my mom's favorite member :giggle: that's when she decided she'd go with me to the show!

Back
Top Bottom