PLEBA Girls Party- Weekend Fun!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
354bc805.jpg

Hey girls! :wave:
How are you all tonight?

I got my U2 tix for their concert on Nov. 28th today!!! :hyper::hyper:
And a friend has an extra ticket to the Green Day concert on Sunday so I'm going to that too now! :happy:

God I'm blowing off alot of money fast :huh:

I went upstairs to see my mother after I went out and picked up dinner. I could tell right away she was upset and I asked her why. She didn't want to tell me at first but she finally did. She's having trouble getting money together to pay my tuition bill which is due Wednesday. To try and pay it's she's seeing if she can re-mortgage the house and possibly borrow money from a friend. If she can't do either of these things or something else, there's a chance I won't be able to go back to school. :slant:

She's incredibly upset right now and stressing out, so I can't let her know how much I am too. It'll just make her more upset. The thought of having to go to the high school in my town with all the people that made my life hell in middle school is scaring me. Yes, I know people say "Oh kids change.", but in my mind they haven't. The reason my mother sent me to private school was to get me away from everyone I went to school with.I don't want to leave the place. As much as I complain about my school, it gave me my first true friends and I don't dread the thought of going to school, which I did in middle school.I feel incredibly guilty and selfish too, since my mother wouldn't be stressing if she didn't have my tuitition bill. But at the same time, just thinking about being back with them has me on the verge of tears right now. :sigh:

:hug: DG! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble getting tuition. thats a toughie. Around here, kids can go to another public High School, other than the one closest, if they can transport themselves. Is that possibly an option?

Hey Weldy and SG :wave: :hug:

Mucca! Haven't seen you in....longer than necessary :lol:

DG :bigsislove: :heart:

I've had an ok day, my mum and dad were arguing but they're happy now which is great :D

But, I came home about an hour ago, after a night with the pain in my ass :lol:

How's everyone going?

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: DG! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble getting tuition. thats a toughie. Around here, kids can go to another public High School, other than the one closest, if they can transport themselves. Is that possibly an option?

I don't know. I don't even want to think about the possibility of that right now. :sigh:

Weldy, you can do something at my school called work study where you do odd jobs around the school(cleaning classrooms, filing papers, etc.) and you get a discount on tuition. But you had to apply for it back in the spring and when I've suggested it to my mother in the past she's refused. She has a ton of pride and hates having to ask for money and charity and will only do so if she desperately needs it.

daygloeyes2 said:

I don't know. I don't even want to think about the possibility of that right now. :sigh:

Weldy, you can do something at my school called work study where you do odd jobs around the school(cleaning classrooms, filing papers, etc.) and you get a discount on tuition. But you had to apply for it back in the spring and when I've suggested it to my mother in the past she's refused. She has a ton of pride and hates having to ask for money and charity and will only do so if she desperately needs it.

DG.....do it for yourself...don't worry about your mother or her pride...do it for yourself and your tuition.

Mucca said:

Has there ever been a case where someone applied late? I'm sure there stilled be something open.

I don't know. I know it involves alot of paperwork and my school is pretty strict about deadlines for that kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom