PLEBA Girls Party: We Love Actually Bono & His Bandmates!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Sorry to say, B's love interest is already written up (though not introduced just yet) and she's not exactly you :sad:

I'll try harder next time! :yes: :hug:

:sad:

But........but.........don't you realize I'm perfect for him!?

:laugh:!! I'm only teasing hun! :hug:

So when do we meet her!? :hyper:
*isn't excited because the introduction of B's love interest by default means the introduction of the possibility of B smut....:shifty:*

:wink:

MBS said:

So when do we meet her!? :hyper:
*isn't excited because the introduction of B's love interest by default means the introduction of the possibility of B smut....:shifty:*

:wink:

I would say no later than chapter 8. Probably by chapter 7 ... though I'm still working through some things right now, so I can't say for certain. could be as early as chapter 6, who knows? :shrug: :wink:

And I threw in a LITTLE Bono ALMOST Smut for you :sexywink:

Carra's a lucky lady :drool: :giggle:

Last edited:
hi SG and Bri! :hug:

the show was.....strange but in an amazingly addicting way :lol: some weird storylines in that show I'll tell ya that!

I'm good Bri, how are you? Did I tell you that I got a 90% on that quiz on the periodic table? :happy: :giggle:

SG do you have a good Edge pic from this tour of him playing the guitar! (doesn't have to be hot- I'm emailing it to my dad :lol: ) because Edge and Larry are his favorite band members

MBS said:

That's *awesome*!! Congrats!!! :dancing:
I knew you could do it, kid. :wink:

I'm pretty good.

I found out I have a chem test and chem lab on the same day.....oct 14th :yikes: :sad:

:yikes: that sucks.......and that is the glorious day when yours truly will be sitting in MSG watching our boys in person for the first time *tear* well actually, I'll be hearing them because I won't be able to see anything from my shitty seats :angry: :wink:

we did the coolest lab in chem the other day.. we lit 10 substances on fire!! :evil: :giggle:

sami0201 said:
SG do you have a good Edge pic from this tour of him playing the guitar! (doesn't have to be hot- I'm emailing it to my dad :lol: ) because Edge and Larry are his favorite band members

:lmao: Ok, I'll keep that in mind :wink:

Let me look/upload if necessary. I'm sure I have something :)

sami0201 said:

:yikes: that sucks.......and that is the glorious day when yours truly will be sitting in MSG watching our boys in person for the first time *tear* well actually, I'll be hearing them because I won't be able to see anything from my shitty seats :angry: :wink:

Wow!! Really?! That's your first show? *squeal* :hyper:
I'm so excited for you.

Wait.......I have a brillant offer........

You write my chem test, and I'll go to the show and not see anything.

Deal? :wink:

:lmao: I love this one!
b761f000.jpg

*ahem* Ok, more seriously :wink:

how about these?
a421c5d4.jpg

e765514a.jpg

01484533.jpg

MBS said:

Wow!! Really?! That's your first show? *squeal* :hyper:
I'm so excited for you.

Wait.......I have a brillant offer........

You write my chem test, and I'll go to the show and not see anything.

Deal? :wink:

:yes: :hyper:

um...lets see.......how about.....NOT! :lmao: :wink: :hug:
you can come with me though :sexywink: If you can get to NY, I have an extra ticket that is being taken by my uncle who is just going because I can't sell the ticket :lol:

SG those are good! :hyper:

it's my plan #1000 to get him to go with me :lol: .....an email with a live version of Elevation attatched (his favorite U2 song) saying haha I'm gonna be seeing this live and you're not!! And I'll make sure to call you so you can sit in the house and be jealous! And you could have been in amazing seats if you would have just spent the extra money! :lmao: so I'm gonna attach pictures to it

I'm such a dork :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom