PLEBA girls party-WARNING: going after Bono will get you tasered by VP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
I swear you guys, I'm actually a sweetie. :sad:

:hug: I know you are :lol:

I'll have to look into the possibility of coming down there. I'll have to see where I sit financially, this week we expect a decent paycheck from one of the private consultation jobs Mark did, so I may just be able to pull off a trip :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

Phew! And I thought you were gonna say 'actually we can't stand you and are sick of hearing you whine about your problems and can you leave us all alone?!?!?! :lmao: (I'm not the least bit insecure :wink: )

Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 45 minutes Total Est. Distance: 273.75 miles

Pffft. Don't be silly! :)

I was just checking to see if you'd be interested in Ikeafest. Fly is considering it. :)

Sad_Girl said:

That's nice to hear. Mark and I are working on it. It's definitely a weird situation, but everything happens for a reason.

And I am honestly fairly content with it right now, as we are. I don't love it, but I'm ok with it. We're very good friends still, but making a family work is really hard, even (especially, maybe) when it's only two people.

I'm a stronger, happier person for it.

And I think (hope) he is too

I think its great how well your handling the whole thing. It nice that you are making things work for you for now. :hug:

Elessarian said:
I've been hacked off at men all night. :mad:

7.gif

tell me all about it...

:) here at pleba we bash men we don't like and lust after those we do

Eh, twice this weekend I got blown off so my friend (the infamous guy in question) could respond to a potential booty call. A *potential* one, mind you. I'm sick of it. So tonight (one of our usual hanging out nights) I didn't invite him over. *hmph* Of course I've been all sulky and childish about it, but whatever. Bro's before ho's! Or something like that. :wink:

Elessarian said:
Eh, twice this weekend I got blown off so my friend (the infamous guy in question) could respond to a potential booty call. A *potential* one, mind you. I'm sick of it. So tonight (one of our usual hanging out nights) I didn't invite him over. *hmph* Of course I've been all sulky and childish about it, but whatever. Bro's before ho's! Or something like that. :wink:

OMG....booty calls are the best....or the worst. :lmao:

Remember from a few weeks ago, girls??

I should find the thread....

I had a booty call for the ages. :yikes:

:lmao:

Men! So selfish

And yes, VP knows all about the 'boo-tay call' :lol:

Ok, guys, I hate to do it, but I have three classes worth of work to catch up on before tomorrow, and a whole lot of Sims to make! :D

:hug: to all, I'll be on tomorrow, I'm sure. Hope to talk to everyone again soon!

** After Wednesday no more classes until October :rockon:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

OMG....booty calls are the best....or the worst. :lmao:

Remember from a few weeks ago, girls??

I should find the thread....

I had a booty call for the ages. :yikes:

Oh man I missed a booty call story! I was going to bed, but now you have to spill the details! :evil: :drool: :combust:

Even though I'm married, we generally have booty call sex. ie. He comes in asks me if I want to have a go, if I'm in the mood the whole deal usually lasts 10 minutes or so. :lol: Then we usually go back to whatever we are doing. We are a sad lot around here. No wonder I'm such a big perve. :wink:

Oh, but he did call me up all pitiful (cuz he knew he's been a slag) and is like "So...can't wait for November 19th...."

And I go "Why, you doing something?" (we have tix for Atlanta)

And he's like :shocked: :(

Then I let him off the hook. Wow, I can go for a whole conversation with just "And I go"..."And he's like"..."And I'm all"..."And then she's like"...etc. How old am I, 16? A reject from TRL?

No offense to any 16 yr olds out there, of course. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, guys, I hate to do it, but I have three classes worth of work to catch up on before tomorrow, and a whole lot of Sims to make! :D

:hug: to all, I'll be on tomorrow, I'm sure. Hope to talk to everyone again soon!

Yeah, make the Sims! Fun before homework!! :D

Just kidding. :wink:

Get some sleep! G'nite! :hug: Nice/naughty dreams!

Elessarian said:
Oh, but he did call me up all pitiful (cuz he knew he's been a slag) and is like "So...can't wait for November 19th...."

Then I let him off the hook. Wow, I can go for a whole conversation with just "And I go"..."And he's like"..."And I'm all"..."And then she's like"...etc. How old am I, 16? A reject from TRL?

ROFL! Guys make you feel like your 16 sometimes with all the crap they pull.

Elessarian said:

:lol: You sound like me! :lmao: Sad, considering I'm thirteen years older.

Hi, Weldy! :hug: Welcome back to the party!

Well I hate to do this, but my bum is seriously sore from sitting all weekend. I better head to bed. :hug: to ya all. I'll see ya tomorrow. Sweet dreams! :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hey Elysithea! :hug:

Nighty Night Russty...have a great naughty Bono dream!!!

I hate it when the butt gets sore...it's annoying!!! Even more so if it's a wood chair....like mine.

My chair's actually cushiony (is that a word?), but I've been sitting in it for over eight hours now...:huh:

I'm not sleepy, though. I think looking at all my Bono pics is keeping me awake....

....awake and... :combust:

:wink:

elysithea said:

My chair's actually cushiony (is that a word?), but I've been sitting in it for over eight hours now...:huh:

I'm not sleepy, though. I think looking at all my Bono pics is keeping me awake....

Mine isn't.....so it's get sore more than falls asleep....you should be one of the lucky ones who has a part/all of a chair that is cushioned.

VintagePunk said:
Eless...reading back, it doesn't have all that much to do with your situation, but still...a night made for Comedy Central. True comedy gold. :lol:

Though not a single mom, I definitely sympathize. At least that night was an adventure. :wink: And I'm sure anything that persuades a teenage girl that her mother is, in fact, human too is a step in the right direction, right? :wink:

Plus I love any conversation that ends with Bono on the auctioning block for increments of bedroom time. :lmao:

elysithea said:

I have my laptop in the living room....it's quite cozy. Too much so. :reject: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom