Pleba Girls Party - throwing our charms around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:lol: Don't you mean "Missionary"? :wink:

What would "Military" position be like? :sexywink:

Okay, now that that's outta my system ...

I missed Bri AND the U2 marathon tonight, darn it. :sad: :sad: :hears "40" in her head:

But at least I got to lurk through the thread and see Briposts again. :happy:

jobob said:
What would "Military" position be like? :sexywink:

Okay, now that that's outta my system ...

:hmm: I'd think for a man it would be easy, as it would simply involve 'standing at attention' :sexywink: What it would be for a woman.. no idea :lol:

Oh, I haven't completely missed the U2 Marathon? :ohmy:

:turns off iTunes and turns browser around to that cool Cleveland rock and roll station:

:even though she is playing Bad right now:

WildHoney said:
I saw my sister's puppies today :cute:

Harry is so :cute: and no one wants to buy him :sad:

P5280170.jpg

If i didn't already have Alfie i'd have him, but two males in the house wouldn't work :yikes:

:cute: Aww i'd have him if i could, hes adorable. And Jamie. :cute: x 20000000000 :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
and lastly for tonight, some of the little goings on around the U2 household

Breakfast.jpg

:lmao: omg how on earth is Bono eating his cornflakes? :tsk: slurping... bad mannerisms

I like the new william turner better than the old one SG :yes: :drool: and any Jack is good

love the sims thing that is great !

very slow nite on pleba tonite... :sad:
still trying to figure out how to write a sex scene that isnt a sex scene for the second part of my fanfic , or do i just pm it to people that want the particualr part of the story??

anyone else having a crap night ??? i just want to go drive around under the full moon with my stereo pumping with some choice u2 and get the hell out of here...........
:(

:wave: Just a quickie post... need to do some major catching up but I got distracted by the Marathon thread and some certain downloads *cough* and ZOMG I heard the Jools Holland version of IYWTVD for the first time and just about DIED. :drool: :combust: Wow.
Plus it's 2am and I'm cold and might get up early for a blood test but might not cos I'm supposed to fast but I dunno how long for and silly me just ate a sandwich. Gah.
Yay incoherency! That song destroyed my brain completely... in the best possible way... :drool:

:hug:

^:lol: If I'd known you hadn't heard it I would've sent it to you over MSN :wink:

*listens because she hasn't for a while* This is so much better than the album version :drool: (Of course I may change my mind once I finally see the Popmart Mexico City version :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom