Pleba Girls Party - throwing our charms around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Same with Americans.....it sounds divine! I wish Chicago Winters weren't so weird! :madspit:
By "weird", do you mean "unbelievably cold"? *imagines a weird winter where it snows purple and frozen fish fall from the sky* :ohmy:

yeah, not enough sleep here :D

Drea said:
^:lol:

Well if it just takes *him* to get you to stop... :wink: Should've known you'd be a 'sucker' for a hot vamp :gg:
Well, he was the only Canadian I could immediately think of that I've ever fancied... I'm sure there are others, but I can't remember at the moment :wink:

Spike from Buffy... :drool:

Ah true, I'd forgotten about the "Windy City" thing! :reject:
Another friend I have there tells me she had to fight thru 6-foot snowdrifts to get to a bus stop, after the street-sweeper thing had pushed all the snow off the road... :ohmy:

Alisaura said:
Ah true, I'd forgotten about the "Windy City" thing! :reject:
Another friend I have there tells me she had to fight thru 6-foot snowdrifts to get to a bus stop, after the street-sweeper thing had pushed all the snow off the road... :ohmy:

I'm not suprised....I went through something similar....but with less amount of snow on the ground, snow still falling, and I had to go uphill and then across the street!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm not suprised....I went through something similar....but with less amount of snow on the ground, snow still falling, and I had to go uphill and then across the street!
:yikes:
I haven't seen snow since that freak sprinkle we had in 1996 in spring... and before that I was five and my parents took me to the snowfields. *barely knows what snow is* :lol:

Alisaura said:

:yikes:
I haven't seen snow since that freak sprinkle we had in 1996 in spring... and before that I was five and my parents took me to the snowfields. *barely knows what snow is* :lol:

It was not fun walking in 3-4 foot snow during a freak storm going uphill to a pizza place after walking uphill during a couple of hour dinner break (It was very slow that day when I was working at my local movie theater)

No, that doesn't sound fun at all. :(

Then again, I don't suppose it's fun here in summer when you have to drive around on a 40C+ day (104F+) in a car with no air conditioning....

Alisaura said:

Then again, I don't suppose it's fun here in summer when you have to drive around on a 40C+ day (104F+) in a car with no air conditioning....

is that with ORv without HUMIDITY ?

it REALLY makes a difference!

I"ve been in the High Desert of Arizona,alis............
where they complain when it's 85-90ishF AND 30 - 40% humidity.

In NYC in Summer we'd call THAT^^^^^^ very Warm to Hottish
but NOT Steamy!

usually the Humidity is like 10 - 15% mayyyyybeeeeee 20%there in the SW

Welcome to life in the middle of North America :lol: Though TO doesn't get winters that bad, Thunder Bay (where I went to univ) gets worse than that :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
is that with ORv without HUMIDITY ?

it REALLY makes a difference!
It can be either, Dazz... Melbourne isn't a very humid place in summer, normally, we're nowhere near as bad as northern Queensland (I think Fiona/andberlin was talking about that at the start of the thread); but it can get pretty sticky by our standards before a thunderstorm (not that we got many of those this summer just gone)... afraid I can't give you percentages! :lol:

I need to go and do battle with the bathroom now... *grabs rubber gloves and bottle of ExitMould*

... and yes, I bought that brand cos it has the word "Exit" in it... :reject: :lol:

:wave: seeya Weldy and Drea and Dazz and everyone :hug:

Alisaura said:

It can be either, Dazz... Melbourne isn't a very humid place in summer, normally, we're nowhere near as bad as northern Queensland (I think Fiona/andberlin was talking about that at the start of the thread); but it can get pretty sticky by our standards before a thunderstorm (not that we got many of those this summer just gone)... afraid I can't give you percentages! :lol:

ah........i see

herein NYC area we take OUR humidity %'s very seriously once it starts getting int the 50's-60'sF!

In factabout ?3 weeks ago it was around 50-58Fand:ohmy: 20%humodity
THAT's incredibly dry att hat temp for us.we might get that in the 30's & 40's F !

go well, alis!

Back
Top Bottom