Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one hairstyle I haven't tried...
edge0086.jpg

:lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, you sure your daughter isn't on here?:wink:
That would be something to freak about.:wink:

Oh, she reads the threads all the time!! Probably read what i'd posted last night while i was out today, saw how freaked out I was, and decided to let it go. :lol:

Back after my curry! It was ok, but at least i'm still drinking a little Bud!

BRI!!!!!!!! Thank gawd yer back hun'! Was worried cos it's been so long!

:D :heart:

And Mucca! Long time no see! :wink: :sexywink:

Have those Edgy pix raised your temp??

Oh yes, the one where it says belo How ya doin'!! I thought you'd say that about that pic - I like it myself!! :sexywink: :yes:

Mucca...yeah, got the silent treatment this morning, then got yelled at...spent the afternoon at a birthday party, then when i got home, she said everything was cool...things are fine now. :hug:

Mucca, have you checked out the philly pics? :edge: :combust:

Susan ... Heh... I forget sometimes not everybody watches the tv show friends as much as me...
Joey's pick up line is 'how YOU doin'?' so now if anyone looks like they're flirting, that's the first thing which comes to my mind

I was saying curry was ok! Liked the rice, but enjoying Bud better! Wonder when Dis will be back after her bite! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Oh no! I can't bear friends! :madspit: Awful!

Seriously! :confused: woah... :ohmy: I spent nine and a half years of my life sitting at home recording every new episode of friends (then, of course, they came out with them all on DVD... :eyebrow: )

But hey, to each his own. I don't like a lot of things other people do like :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom