Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
r2878086746.jpg

:censored::mac:

Holy :silent:

:drool:

You know......I think those are the same jeans he wore at the beach.........:drool:

*ahem*
On a completely different note.....
I'm a red head......I don't tan, I freckle (or burn) :lol:
Someday all my freckles will bleed together into the awesomeness tan evah :drool:

and omg :combust: :cute:
Even in suits he has bono sleeves.....
and I love how his pants are too long...

OMG this man *will* be the death of me.

Last edited:
Elessarian said:

I hear ya, I got the same damn problem. White as a ghost.

Speaking of parentage. While reading In Conversation I discovered that Bono's mother's maiden name was Rankin.

That's totally my family name on my father's side! And they have Irish ancestry. :hmm:

Maybe you and B are cousins:ohmy:

distant...so don't worry about perving on family:wink:

Russty Cat said:
hehe Bri it was glamour shots! I was pissed off, cuz the day I was supposed to have my Senior class pictures done, my mom was having surgery. I showed up in a damn sweater I hated looking like total crap. :lol: I look so pissed off in the pictures its scary. My mom and I laughed our arse off at how bad the pictures were. The damn company wouldn't reschedule me. So my mom took me to have Glamour shots done for fun, since heck they couldn't be any worse then the other ones. :laugh:

Aw...that sounds like something my mom would do for me.

*misses mommy*

Dismantled said:

Omg....me too..I have two shades white and Owwie my skin is on fire...

I am irish too.......:wink: :drool:

ROFL @ Owwie my skin is on fire! hehe

I got a real crap draw in the gene department I'm Irish, English, and German. I was doomed to be pale skinned and heavy set. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
r2878086746.jpg

:censored::mac:

Holy :silent:

You know......I think those are the same jeans he wore at the beach.........:drool:

*ahem*
On a completely different note.....
I'm a red head......I don't tan, I freckle (or burn) :lol:
Someday all my freckles will bleed together into the awesomeness tan evah :drool:

yeah:drool: he looks alittle messy cause he was in a hurry when he left my place:wink:

your a red head? huh..your hair looked brown in your pic.

dazzlingamy said:
HOLY GOD OF SEX AND ALL THAT IS GREEN IN IRELAND

Bono is looking mighty fine....

i wanna tuck his shirt in....then untuck it and RIP IT OFF
:combust:

:combust: at the thought of ripping of B's shirt:drool:

I swear just when I think he can't get any hotter! :combust: :faint:

I love that he can look so sloppy, yet incredibly sexy at the same time! :drool: I do have to say though I'm getting sick of the huge ass creeper shoes already! He needs to embrace the fact that even though he isn't the tallest man in the world he has a huge heart and that makes him even hotter! :heart:

yeah he'd be going...oh thanks for tucking it in, he watch the goodies...what the hell are you doing?!?! why did you up tuck it again??

OMG you rip a $300 shirt, are you mad?!?!

You now have to have sex with me for an hour to repay for ripping my shirt!!

well thats how it goes in my mental image...hows yours?! hahaha

dazzlingamy said:
yeah he'd be going...oh thanks for tucking it in, he watch the goodies...what the hell are you doing?!?! why did you up tuck it again??

OMG you rip a $300 shirt, are you mad?!?!

You now have to have sex with me for an hour to repay for ripping my shirt!!

well thats how it goes in my mental image...hows yours?! hahaha

uhh............:drool: thats about right.....:drool: yeah I can use that image....

Russty Cat said:

I love that he can look so sloppy, yet incredibly sexy at the same time! :drool: I do have to say though I'm getting sick of the huge ass creeper shoes already! He needs to embrace the fact that even though he isn't the tallest man in the world he has a huge heart and that makes him even hotter! :heart:

"Isn't the tallest man..." :giggle: He's barely above hobbit-size. But I love him and his shortness. I love it when the press very politely describe him as "compact" or "diminuitve."

Russty Cat said:

I love the frankenstien shoes!! I find it so freaking adorable. :cute: :heart:
He's such a sweetie...all his little insecurities. I think I gushed once before about how he's very self concsious, insecure...and has those nervous tendencies, and ok I'll just shut up before I ramble....
B :heart: :cute: :combust:

0dd2c71b.jpg

Poor John looks kind of tired in this pic. Bono has probably been running him ragged. Is it bad to be having diry thoughts about John as well? :ohmy: :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I do what I can to please the masses :sexywink:

:hmm:
I'm not sure that sounds right......:lol:

Dis...
I *usually* say Auburn (not redhead) :wink: Cause I'm just pretensious that way.
But trust me, I am. :wink: And I get to enjoy all the benefits......pale skin, freckles, easily cooked....:laugh:

Bri...now don't play innocent..you do what you can to please everyone:drool: I know I am always pleased:drool: :wink:

Redhead/ Auburn its all good....I love red hair..soo pretty:drool:

Elessarian said:

"Isn't the tallest man..." :giggle: He's barely above hobbit-size. But I love him and his shortness. I love it when the press very politely describe him as "compact" or "diminuitve."

hey! he is my height......hobbit size*humph...I am taller than an hobbit...barely:wink:

dazzlingamy said:

both hands better be on the keyboard young lady! :lol:

don't worry i taped it all, i'll send you a copy... :sexywink:

*puts hands back on keyboard:shifty:

great! I'll be looking foward to it:drool:

Dismantled said:

Bri...now don't play innocent..you do what you can to please everyone:drol: I know I am always pleased:drool: :

Redhead/ Auburn its all good....I love red hair..soo pretty:drool:

I please you hmm?
I suppose that's why you're always screaming my name.....:sexywink:

:wink:

I love my Aubrun hair :heart:
Now if only it would let me style it...:mad::grumpy:

:lol:
It's God's joke....nyah nyah...you have pretty hair but you can't do shite with it! :tongue:

PS. Do you need some hand sanitizer? :wink:
You're getting as bad as VP ...

Elessarian said:
Okay, confession time...how many of you have stood in a shop and tried on 87 pairs of sunglasses looking for the perfect tint and wraparoundedness?

YUP:D and I found em like 4 years ago...I'd die if I lost them. THey are red with red lenses...I actually bought them before/sametiem B had a red pair, then when I saw him when them on I was like OMG!! and my Boyfriend was like:rolleyes:

I do love his insecurites as well. It just goes to show how human he really is. I guess this is just a personal pet peeve of mine. I'm married to a beautiful man who happens to be shorter then I am. When we were younger and we would go places after work, I was usually wearing heels and we would often get comments or stares from people. What the fuck is the big deal with dating a taller woman! My husband said the sweetest thing once that made me shut up about the whole thing with him. "You have to embrace the fact tha t you are tall and gorgeous. You have great legs and you remind me of one of those renissance paintings of the big, curvey, beautiful women. People aren't staring at my height, they are checking out your legs!" ROFL!

I don't even care anymore that I'm taller then him even in barefeet. He is my "little man" hehe which is now engraved inside his wedding band.

I can imagine Ali having a cute nickname for B as well. :wink:

Dismantled said:

YUP:D and I found em like 4 years ago...I'd die if I lost them. THey are red with red lenses...I actually bought them before/sametiem B had a red pair, then when I saw him when them on I was like OMG!! and my Boyfriend was like:rolleyes:

Yeah, Greg was like "Hon, I know you think those are your Fly shades, but they really make you look like Jackie O."

Back
Top Bottom