Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

VP you sexy thang!!

whatcha doin?

Ali's twin calls me sexy? *wipes away a tear of gratitude*
:wink:

Just trying to sort out some school stuff...

I'm awake today (yay!) but it's still too hot to do much.

I'm hoping my a/c installer actually shows, today. *fingers crossed*

dazzlingamy said:
But i gotta love this PLEBA place

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: haha

VP :hug:

so have you both been to concerts this year? Im one of those annoying aussies freaking out about when they are coming lol

me? Yes one in Boston:drool: met bman too:hyper:

You will fit right in here:drool: we freak out too......speaking of freaks....we have alittle game that may intrest you..:shifty:

do you have a nickname we can call you? We have a Dazz already...

VintagePunk said:

Ali's twin calls me sexy? *wipes away a tear of gratitude*

Just trying to sort out some school stuff...

I'm awake today (yay!) but it's still too hot to do much.

I'm hoping my a/c installer actually shows, today. *fingers crossed*

I LOVE it when I'm calledAli's twin *head swells again

i feel sorry for northern hemisphere ppl, right on the edge of what will probably been a freaking hot summer.... just like the one we've just had...

i've been dreaming of cold winter night snuggled up under the doona with a hot chocolate and a hot bono....oooooh:huh:

imagine a nice warm bono to hug at night :drool:

weeeeeeeeee

dazzlingamy said:
But i gotta love this PLEBA place

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: haha

VP :hug:

so have you both been to concerts this year? Im one of those annoying aussies freaking out about when they are coming lol

We don't get shows in this area till Sept...so I'm going then, and again in Dec. to a few more.

Your dates have been announced, right?

VintagePunk said:

You naughty gf, you. Your bf's hubby might not like that. :wink:

Good Morning ladies! :hug:

Did I hear someone mention going down? What might that mean? :wink:

Welcome Amy!! :wave: Trust me there is no line to cross, if there was I think I destroyed it last night. :lol:

dazzlingamy said:
i feel sorry for northern hemisphere ppl, right on the edge of what will probably been a freaking hot summer.... just like the one we've just had...

i've been dreaming of cold winter night snuggled up under the doona with a hot chocolate and a hot bono....oooooh:huh:

weeeeeeeeee

nice warm bono...girl welcome to the pleabn party..your mind is just right for this place...crazy:wink:

yes I love to snuggle under doona's...whats a doona?

Dismantled said:

I don't think we've met:wink: unless your one of the girls in disguise....DG?

Let's see...her name is Amy and my name is Emily. She's from Australia and I'm from Boston.

I definetly see how you could have thought I would use dazzlingamy as an alternate screenname. :wink:

Hello my dahlings! :wave: :hug:

And welcome Amy. :)

Russty Cat said:

Welcome Amy!! :wave: Trust me there is no line to cross, if there was I think I destroyed it last night. :lol:

Hey Russty :hug:

I was sharing some "best friend" drama a page or so back, and VP's response was a hoot!

dazzlingamy said:

weeeeeeeeee

It is goint to be a hot one this year, but its not all bad, its just means more naked hot tubing at night. :drool: To bad B is so busy with the tour. :( :wink:

Russty Cat said:

RUSSTY:drool: !!!!

daygloeyes2 said:

Let's see...her name is Amy and my name is Emily. She's from Australia and I'm from Boston.

I definetly see how you could have thought I would use dazzlingamy as an alternate screenname. :wink:

Hello my dahlings! :wave: :hug:

And welcome Amy. :)

DG!!!!! are you speaking to me now:drool: :wink:

HEY! I was just checking...you left us...went out to take a vision quest and all......maybe you wanted to come back secretly...you couldn't tear yourself away from me:drool:

Dismantled said:

DG!!!!! are you speaking to me now:drool: :wink:

HEY! I was just checking...you left us...went out to take a vision quest and all......maybe you wanted to come back secretly...you couldn't tear yourself away from me:drool:

I can't stay mad at you Dis. :flirt: :drool: :hug: Even when you try to replace me. :angry:

Hey, 10 posts in a day is a little less than 100! :lmao:

E I read back and your friend is not being cool! You always have us! :heart: :hug:

And VP, girl I love you! :laugh: That was the funniest shite I've read in a long time!

doona = duvet=blanket

Dis I second that :drool: with a :combust: It really sucks Mr. Cat went to work. :wink:

dazzlingamy said:
uhm its like a blanket except its filled with duck feathers and crackles when you move it... gee im really good at explaining things LOL its heaps warm and cosy

our dates havent been annouced officially yet.... im crossing my fingers.... hehehe

hi russty :wave: :)

:hyper: oooh oooh I have one..I have a doona!

I love my doona:drool:

Dismantled said:
DG...lets hear the Worchester story:yes:

Worchester scares the bejesus out of me:yikes:

Check my journal...I'm too lazy to retype it. :laugh:

I wasn't that close to winding up...but had I missed an exit, well, you go read and find out! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom