Pleba Girls Party: Squeaky clean...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I was listening to Rattle and Hum the other day and she was like what is that song? (On Van Diemans land) and she kept making me play it over and then later she was telling my sister what a great voice Edge had :love: :cute: :giggle:

WB VP :hug:

:cute: :love:

Glad that you're feeling a bit better! :hug:

Ooh VP thats a rotten situation to be in :yikes: I'm sorry to hear she put you in that position. :(

I think if I were you I wouldn't reply to him or mention it to her :no: hopefully you can just avoid the subject rather than having to lie :uhoh:

SG, Sami, there was nothing in the e-mail that was flirtatious, it was just "Hi!! How are you?? So nice to be in touch with you again!!" And she is aware of some of his shortcomings - ie: not staying in touch.

I dunno. Since she did it specifically to find out, I feel obligated to tell her...I think it's like I said, I just HATE giving people bad news. :(

Hopefully he's e-mailed her too in the meantime. *fingers crossed*

SG!!!!! I keep forgetting to tell you! (not that it matters, actually :shifty: ) but my mom and my sister are at Soaring Eagles till Thursday. YOu said that's only an hour from you, didn't you?

Hi Weldy :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG!!!!! I keep forgetting to tell you! (not that it matters, actually :shifty: ) but my mom and my sister are at Soaring Eagles till Thursday. YOu said that's only an hour from you, didn't you?

Hi Weldy :hug:

yeah! Wow, that's cool :up: why didn''t you come with? :madwife: :lol:

Hi Weldy and Thora :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Bite me!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

:kiss:

2.gif
:flirt:

Yeah it's a good thing you didn't come, because I wouldn't have done anything to entertain you :angry: (Except for my little pratfall yesterday, I imagine that was rather entertaining to watch :wink: :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao:

Yeah it's a good thing you didn't come, because I wouldn't have done anything to entertain you :angry: (Except for my little pratfall yesterday, I imagine that was rather entertaining to watch :wink: :lol: )

From what I read, you wouldn't have wanted me there. I would have been hovering over you like a mother hen, to see if you were okay. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom