Pleba Girls Party Rides....Your Wild Horses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
edited to say i quoted the wrong quote, think i'm tired :lol:

susan this was meant for you :hug:

all the brits should go together to dublin next time :hug: and any canadians/americans who can afford it

Last edited:
Mucca said:

No...I haven't bought any of the U2 books yet. :(

Care to fill me in?

:hug:

It has a section about the making of the Numb vid, and they all sat down with pads and came up with ideas of things to be done to edge...And edge is like "hot girls kiss Edge..etc"....and he was slightly dismayed to hear the others ideas "someone punches Edge...edge gets slapped....." and other such things....:laugh: poor Edge....

And then during the shoot...during the feet thing, Larry snuck off his shoe, climbed on a table, and while edge was enjoying Moreligh's feet, eyes closed and all.....all of a sudden Larry stuck his sweaty socked foot in there *snicker*

There's more..it just cracks me up...poor edgie :giggle:

Nite Wild :hug:

TTFN DG :hug:

Night Wild :hug: :heart: Have a good sleep.

Jemma I'm so glad you guys understand. I figure this may be my last chance to see them for quite a while. I might as well go for it when I can.

Sad i'm not going to Chicago too! :(

Mucca - Do you get really jealous when those 2 girls lick Edges' face or really horny??????!!!!!!! :eyebrow: :ohmy:

I just calmed down from laughing at Wilds' question and then read Russtys' thing about typing in Ticketbastard&that sure cheered me up!!! I just wish i could go too to a few more shows, but it's mainly Dublin i'm totally heartbroken about since i've longed to go for sooooo long!!!!!

~BrightestStar~ said:

It has a section about the making of the Numb vid, and they all sat down with pads and came up with ideas of things to be done to edge...And edge is like "hot girls kiss Edge..etc"....and he was slightly dismayed to hear the others ideas "someone punches Edge...edge gets slapped....." and other such things....:laugh: poor Edge....

And then during the shoot...during the feet thing, Larry snuck off his shoe, climbed on a table, and while edge was enjoying Moreligh's feet, eyes closed and all.....all of a sudden Larry stuck his sweaty socked foot in there *snicker*

:lmao::lmao:
Poor guy! :hug:

Susan - No, not really. You'd think though eh? :shrug: Obviously I wouldn't mind being one of them. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Night Wild :hug: :heart: Have a good sleep.

Jemma I'm so glad you guys understand. I figure this may be my last chance to see them for quite a while. I might as well go for it when I can.

thats another reason i'm going as many as i can russty

i don't even want to think about post tour :tsk: :sad: so want to make the most of it :hug:

Mucca - I'm going to 4! Does this mean i'm bad for saying i'm sad i'm not going to Dublin? I've wanted to go there for about 20 years that's all!!

Susan - That's awesome :hyper:!! An no you're not bad, if I knew I could go to the Dublin show and I waited for that long I would be just as torn as you! :hug:
I don't think any of us in here will be satisfied with the number of shows that we will/have attended. Who can ever get enough of them :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nite Wild :hug:

TTFN DG :hug:

:lmao: poor edge , tho i'm sure he probably got revenge somehow

:lmao:

another book to add to the list i want :huh:

hi DG :hug:

susanp6 said:
I just calmed down from laughing at Wilds' question and then read Russtys' thing about typing in Ticketbastard&that sure cheered me up!!! I just wish i could go too to a few more shows, but it's mainly Dublin i'm totally heartbroken about since i've longed to go for sooooo long!!!!!

Before I die I'm going to Ireland no matter what. But it would be the icing on the cake to see U2 there as well. I'd die to see them in Boston or NY, too. But sadly this tour I think I have to stick to the west coast. I can pretty much drive to LA, SF, Portland, and Seattle no problem. Seattle is the farthest at about 13 hours. But still totally doable for me.

But I did fly to Las Vegas and then drive to Salt Lake City to see the Young Dubs once and then flew on a red eye flight home. My friends and I didn't sleep for 48 hours. It was totally insane, but so worth it. I'm tempted to do the same for the guys. I'm gonna look into the vegas shows. hehe my parents have a vacation house about 3 hours from vegas.

Isn't that a coincidence that you&Wild have b/days a day apart? :wink: That's amazing! :yes: :cool:

I don't feel any of all of this post-show depression you're all going on about! I actually feel nothing but HUGE joy&happiness about what's just happened to me, in fact! :D :) :love:

I go back over what i've seen in my mind over&over and it's so great!!!! I just wish i was going to Dublin most of all!!!! :bow:

bonoishot said:

:lmao: poor edge , tho i'm sure he probably got revenge somehow

:lmao:

another book to add to the list i want :huh:

hi DG :hug:

How much do the U2 books normally sell for? $35-ish?
The list just keeps growing doesn't it...:huh:
I still need to get the Boston DVD...angry Edge :drool:

Welcome back DG! Are you all clean of smut now?? :wink:

Sorry about that - I meant to mention that i was speaking to Jem about the birthdays thing tho' it was pretty obvious! :wink:

Yep Mucca! I'm telling you - I can't begin to express to you how much i ACHE to be able to travel to Dublin&also to go all around Ireland as well! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Is Bri still there?? :D :heart:

Hiya DG! You still dying to see my pic? I'm posting em to Wild tom!!! :reject: :tsk: :sick:

Beware as they're not a very pretty sight!!!!

Thanks Bri :D

Well I'm off.
Goodnight girls
Sweet Bonogasmic Dreams :hug:

bonobed.jpg

susanp6 said:
Isn't that a coincidence that you&Wild have b/days a day apart? :wink: That's amazing! :cool:

I don't feel any of all of this post-show depression you're all going on about! I actually feel nothing but HUGE joy&happiness about what's just happened to me, in fact! :love:

I go back over what i've seen in my mind over&over and it's so great!!!! I just wish i was going to Dublin most of all!!!

i know its a real coincidence :cool: :wink:

don't get me wrong i know i'm lucky for even going to one show, as not being able gone on previous tours i can understand how lucky we all are just to see them. some people don't even get to see them once, due to various circumstances ! we're all so lucky :heart:

you will get to go to dublin one day susan :hug:

Nighty night Mucca :hug:

I totally agree that we are lucky to see them once at all. I can't believe finally after all this time I get to see them live. I'm determined now though to do oak 1 and oak 2 and hopefully one LA show and Portland or Vegas.

I kind of wish now I would have bought one ticket for oak 1 and one for oak 2, instead of being so nice and buying one for my friend. LOL OH well I know she is gonna have such a great time it will be worth it.

Do you guys know of any other sites besides Ebay, ticketbastard, and tickets.com to look at for tickets? I'm looking hardcore now. lol

Thanx Jem!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Wild has been telling me for months now that she is determined for her&i to go over and stay at The Clarence maybe just for the 1 nite like she did with her hubby! She has been SO nice to me with saying don't be envious Su cos i will get us both over there as she really understands how desperate i am to get to Dublin&i fully appreciate her efforts so much - what a wonderful girl that Wild has been to me since around..........oh i think it was halfway thru Feb when we started chatting here! :wink:

She, along with a good few others here have been great! :yes:

Bri&her caps is so very HOT!!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

Sniff, sniff: Becoming all sentimental now!!!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom