Pleba Girls Party - Please don’t ever let us out of here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:

it's a good theory!

OR absense meakes the heart grow fonder :giggle:

hahaha i like that theory too! that concert is breathtaking. i have to admit, i lose all sense of time and reality during "dirty day"

and something about that particular RTSS performance...I don't know, it brings me to tears each time i watch it. he blew me away with that one.

NIce cats SG looks like they mosty get along....

i commented on my "first take"/veiwing of ZOOSyd at the end of last page :lol:

It's helping make up for the fact that beacause i don't have The Net at home there';s NO way I can even try to streamm these NEW aussie shows :madspit:
all the nets sreemed to be closed by 4AM

maybe japan or hawaii will work out for me

redhotswami said:
Aww! They look so fuzzy and cuddly!! That's so sweet that they look after you like that

Yeah - they're my babies :heart: they fight over who gets to sleep in bed with me at night though :yikes: It's not fun to wake up with two cats fighting on top of you :uhoh:

Dazz - I can think of a million things about the show I loved :love: the Lou Reed part for satelite was great :up: I adored macphisto - "Look what you've turned me into!" :lol: They all looked great :yes:

Watching Bono trying to touch the belly dancer was really interesting from the perspective of a decade later, knowing she would become Mrs. The Edge :sexywink: :lol:

(It IS Morleigh on that Concert DVD isn't it?)

redhotswami said:

hahaha i like that theory too! that concert is breathtaking. i have to admit, i lose all sense of time and reality during "dirty day"

and something about that particular RTSS performance...I don't know, it brings me to tears each time i watch it. he blew me away with that one.

OH i was exited to hear DD live!!!

DID RTSS always have that heroin tiun aspect to it.or was it something that evolved.it took me till the 2nd or third time he clenched his had and brush his"veins" to realise what he was impling.

SG - I'm pretty sure it is Morleigh. I think it's funny because before he goes after her, Bono sings to the Edge, like he's saying "Hey, I'm gonna go touch your girl!"

Morleigh is absolutely stunning!!! :heart:

dazzledbylight said:

OH i was exited to hear DD live!!!

DID RTSS always have that heroin tiun aspect to it.or was it something that evolved.it took me till the 2nd or third time he clenched his had and brush his"veins" to realise what he was impling.

Yeah, I think so - RTSS and Bad both were about Heroin use, if I recall correctly - I'm pretty sure there was another song too, but it's evading me tonight :scratch:

Hey Brit :wave:

I don't get to stream the shows, either - stupid dial-up connection :madwife:

Dazz - I think it always had the heroin aspect to it...the performance is quite powerful though.

Oh and what better song to follow it than Streets!!! That I think has got to be one of the greatest transitions in rock n roll history. Soooooo powerful! It really does bring me to tears each time.

Sad_Girl said:

Thanks

Yeah - they're my babies :heart: they fight over who gets to sleep in bed with me at night though :yikes: It's not fun to wake up with two cats fighting on top of you :uhoh:

Dazz - I can think of a million things about the show I loved :love: the Lou Reed part for satelite was great :up: I adored macphisto - "Look what you've turned me into!" :lol: They all looked great :yes:

Watching Bono trying to touch the belly dancer was really interesting from the perspective of a decade later, knowing she would become Mrs. The Edge sexywink: lol:

(It IS Morleigh on that Concert DVD isn't it?)

ther cat's fightingt over you!

you could do a spoof of them likwe babydoll has larry & gono fighting "over" her! :lol:

"amateur!!" :lmao:

YES i saw saw her credits

suddenly dhe was there and I squeled it's Morleigh!!

that part was damn sexy too :D

redhotswami said:
SG - I'm pretty sure it is Morleigh. I think it's funny because before he goes after her, Bono sings to the Edge, like he's saying "Hey, I'm gonna go touch your girl!"

Morleigh is absolutely stunning!!! :heart:

Yes, she really is :yes: I thought the dancer looked like her, but I didn't study her all that closely :lol: I did think there seemed to be a dynamic between Edge and Bono though, having to do with her :cute: :giggle:

redhotswami said:
BRIT!!!! :hug: How are ya tonight?

MIA!:hug: I'm great how are you? And yes, btw, I'm almost positive that's Morleigh in ZOO TV. She has the same hair as the belly dancer in the "Numb" video ("Numb video :drool: ), and that was Morleigh, so I'm going with, yes.

Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, I think so - RTSS and Bad both were about Heroin use, if I recall correctly - I'm pretty sure there was another song too, but it's evading me tonight :scratch:

Hey Brit :wave:

I don't get to stream the shows, either - stupid dial-up connection :madwife:

Hey SG! How are you doing?:hug:

redhotswami said:
yeah i haven't even tried to stream the shows either. someone suggested it to me earlier, but i'm a bit of a n00b at that kind of thing. :reject:

you SHOULD try MIA!!!

people help each other on the setlist parties.that's partialy how i was able
when i was here that night able to get the TV stream fior the last SOUTH AMerica show ? argentina? or brazil;? last year!!!

U2isthebest said:

FB! *clings* I missed you! How are you?:hug: And yes the title..:combust:

BRIT! missed you too:hug: I haven`t seen you for the past week,and I know it was school:shuders:
but how`s everything been,you ok:hug: :wave:

Dazzy :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom