PLEBA Girls Party - Let the parties begin!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
:D you can all come 'round my house for a piece of cake!

Thanks for all the congratulations girls :hug:

Last edited:
Catchin' up on the old thread :D
JezSnape said:

:lol: I've actually heard that excuse for real!

Do you know what you just said GG? :eyebrow: :wink: Night GG!

Dazz, it's great, I can't wait! :happy:
:tongue: ofcourse I do, my swedish boy taught me that:D not that I have a dog or anything...

Galeongirl said:
:hyper : I graduated!
:love : and one of my teachers called me, he was searching who graduated and not and called me on my cell to congratulate me... :D he's cool! : shifty: and he's buying me cake.... it's not THE teacher sadly... but still :D I'll see him tomorrow!
YAAAAAY!! :hyper: Congratulations :D :hug:

Told ya :wink:

I had a huge post all written with many "yay"s and smileys and such, but because of all the smilies there were too many images and it disappeared on me. Grr.

Short version: Yay for Stuff! :D
I have no life either.
My housemates are out at G'n'R too, but it's very cold and foggy outside so I hope they're not far from the stage... :uhoh:
Never seen fog at night in Melb! :ohmy: Looked very cool driving home.

oooh GG! i didn't realise the good news! :hyper:
congratulations lovey, i'm sure you really deserve it!! *yay*

meh, no life is good - especially with all this rainy weather.
i actually like this wet weather & the ensuing hibernation. spent the day reading, snoozing, cooking and watching janet jackson being interviewed by oprah :lol: nice!

:wave: hi! sorry for not waving before, i am rude person! :lol:
it's been such a :drool:-worthy day today, oh my! so worth it!
the only plans i have are to work on an essay that's due next thursday and study for my L's test. i have this urge to bake - a friend gave me a recipe for real german gingerbread, so i might have a go at that - it seems like the perfect time for it :drool: *domestic*

I had a pretty good day too, all told :up: One of those effortless sort of days were things just work. :)
And krispy kremes... :drool:

Good luck for the Ls! :hug: And the essay...

Definitely bake some gingerbread... :drool:... where do you live, again? :D :angel:

Galeongirl said:
:reject: oops, I didn't see that we can reach 1000 posts now.... I shoulda caught up before making the new thread :reject:

I was just gonna reply and let you gals know. :laugh: I'll close the other one, we can start the 1000 rule with this one. :)

Galeongirl said:
:reject: oops, I didn't see that we can reach 1000 posts now.... I shoulda caught up before making the new thread :reject:

:tsk: :shame: Always catch up on the thread first, no matter how excited you are about graduating :wink: :lol:

Fair enough... still cold/dark/foggy here :wink:

I think I might have to turn in... am determined to be up early-ish tomorrow... *needs determined smiley* :D

Seeya later! :hug:

Drea said:

:tsk: :shame: Always catch up on the thread first, no matter how excited you are about graduating :wink: :lol:

:reject: Yes mom, I'm sorry!

:wink:

:faint: I just got back ferom school.... zomfgwthhe hugged me and then gave me kisses on the cheek... he had a bit of stubble and I stil feel teh whiskerburn... :drool:

Warm but not hot :lol: My fan is still at the lowest level, but as the sun starts coming in here I know I'll have to turn it up and turn the other one on :wink:

:drool: it's cooler here at last... rain...
well it hasn't rained since this morning... but it's cooler here, I like it!

:drool: am still on cloud 9...

Back
Top Bottom